Pillowseka

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I love the back and forth on here,the spicier the better.....I just appreciate the posters who are big enough to admit a mistake(fortunately I don't have that problem).
People who seem to Schadenfreude the hell out of everything is another matter,also the completely biased viewpoints that have no logic to them are baffling to me,maybe that is just my mind at play....Venting with no logic,do the Germans have a word for that?
The Barrett sympathisers have also become ghosts. Hidden in plain sight, wondering what in the name of "Charlie Darwin" possessed them into believing Trent could coach.

Perhaps they are evolving?

The Barrett sympathisers have also become ghosts. Hidden in plain sight, wondering what in the name of "Charlie Darwin" possessed them into believing Trent could coach.

Perhaps they are evolving?
Definitely not evolving. Disappearing up their own orifices is probably closer to the mark...........just like Trent's coaching career.

Don 't mind the Biff , certainly don 't go along with quite a bit of his non footy outlook but just in terms of interesting and fairly well considered footy comments , think that he goes O K . Always seems a passionate Manly supporter so will always acknowledge that aspect . Actually thought that he showed quite a bit of tolerance when under some pretty intense personal criticism . Again can"t condone some of his other sentiments but hey , we are a pretty diverse and in many instances colourful group here on Silver Tails .

Bravo! Another Captain Hindsight moment. This place is on fire at the moment. Slow news week?
Maybe KevvyWard can talk about symbiotic relationships again?
Reminds me of a famous quote from a well know organisation.

'In this world When you have the right to talk **** you need to man up and accept that when it comes back with intrest and hits you right in the face and oozes right down your throat that perhaps acting like a little blah blah blah bitch in hindsight is poor form'....

That quote comes direct from the guild of exceptional wankers of the higest order written by the man himself CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT......

Reminds me of a famous quote from a well know organisation.

'In this world When you have the right to talk **** you need to man up and accept that when it comes back with intrest and hits you right in the face and oozes right down your throat that perhaps acting like a little blah blah blah bitch in hindsight is poor form'....

That quote comes direct from the guild of exceptional wankers of the higest order written by the man himself CAPTAIN HINDSIGHT......
a9d0d8f9e1c0572de4ce1d2bf19d8f02.jpg

This Captain Hindsight??? Makes sense now as most Captain Hindsight's will always have a Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda posse along for the ride........even on Silvertails. Great quote though but are you sure its not actually by Captain Obvious?

tip hat thank you GIF by Captain Obvious

View attachment 18521

This Captain Hindsight??? Makes sense now as most Captain Hindsight's will always have a Shoulda, Coulda and Woulda posse along for the ride........even on Silvertails. Great quote though but are you sure its not actually by Captain Obvious?

tip hat thank you GIF by Captain Obvious
Does Captain Foresight get a look in as well or are we at the stage of too many captains now
or something like that

Does Captain Foresight get a look in as well or are we at the stage of too many captains now
or something like that
Always room for more Captains. Just ask Parra fans. I think they had six "co-dependent" captains one year. It clearly went well for them ....... Hayne and Maitua standout examples of what happens when you have too many Captains

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8