Player clean out.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Seriously, I am impressed by your obvious love for the club and your efforts to make things better.

You're right, I don't know you from a bar of soap so all I can do is judge you from what you post and boy, you do abuse a lot of players on this site. I love the way you think that I think I am perfect. You are one strange dude though because I certainly don't think so and definitely haven't said so anywhere on here.

As for me, I have been a member of the club for 14 years and also sit in the Jane Try Stand. I've also contributed to the Men of League and bought many items (that I didn't really want) for lots of money to help out former players. But I'm not here for a pissing contest.
You boys are probably sitting next to each other most games and didn't even know it....:wasntme:

Look out! You are going to cop the "Mr Magnificent/Mr Perfect" routine soon for stating what everyone else can see. Or maybe it's only me who's that lucky. Cheers
But he made productive suggestions on how to improve his character. He didn't call him a dickhead.

Look, maybe you don't see what I'm saying. Call anyone and everyone what you like. I'm out.

Screenshot_20190509-171409_Samsung Internet.jpg

At the risk of inflaming things, I thought, as Australians, we had an inalienable right to call anyone, anytime a d!ckhead or wanker? It’s that brutal honesty that we’re kind of known for internationally.

If that’s all anyone calls me, I reckon I am going all right.

I’m in Bay C Row G so we won’t be able to strangle each other! All good mate. We’re both Manly supporters.

Oh dear lord no. I'm a lover, not a fighter. And even at that I'm pretty ordinary. Hahaha

Best 30 seconds of her life ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12