Player Movements as of June 30

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would hate to lose Buhrer, but if they throw heaps of cash at him(they have alot of room in the cap) who could blame him? because he is going to be a great player in 5 years!!

Kiwi Eagle said:
Darren said:
We have gone all flat since Rodney came back!! Our forwards have been lacking.

LOL you can pin anything on the blokes you don't rate !

So does anyone think we will even progress in the finals if our forwards dont improve ? Our forwards have been lacking.

The Eagle said:
Darren said:

Well you get Taylor back this week so theres something to cheer about

Yeah mate. Piss off to the have a whinge forum that no one reads. Any chance you get! Seriously!

The Eagle said:
Look at Kite,he has been virtually uninjured all year....

As they say in the AFL, bruise free football?

Fonz said:
The Eagle said:
Darren said:

Well you get Taylor back this week so theres something to cheer about

Yeah mate. Piss off to the have a whinge forum that no one reads. Any chance you get! Seriously!

Wow! Darren, did you kill somebody's family member on this forum? Talk about the mob mentality. Manly fans at their finest! It is almost like you are the only one who ever talks dribble on this forum.

Moops. Maybe you're not aware of Darren's exploits? People on here are sick of others whinging about everything. We're going well and there is no need for it. Darren is definately not the only one but is a serial offender. Manly fans at their finest indeed!

Fonz said:
Moops. Maybe you're not aware of Darren's exploits? People on here are sick of others whinging about everything. We're going well and there is no need for it. Darren is definately not the only one but is a serial offender. Manly fans at their finest indeed!

I am with you Fonz we are coming second and after one close loss you would think the whole world is falling in. At the start of the year I would have been happy with us making the 8, so anything better than that is an absolute bonus.

Fonz said:

But then again, it takes all sorts to be fan, does it not? Some are negative, some are positive. I like reading ALL viewpoints. Wayne Bennett ripped into his players after last week's game and they are doing very well, don't you think? Is he an idiot who has no idea as well? Not such a long bow, I don't think...

Moops said:
Fonz said:

But then again, it takes all sorts to be fan, does it not? Some are negative, some are positive. I like reading ALL viewpoints. Wayne Bennett ripped into his players after last week's game and they are doing very well, don't you think? Is he an idiot who has no idea as well? Not such a long bow, I don't think...

People are basing their comments on a very large sample size over a period of time, not just a comment here and there

For what its worth (minimal) TGP has the rumour that the Sharks are chasing Matai for next season even though he is still contracted to us. They also rumoured that Princess is miffed at the delays by the club with his contract extension.

eagles2win said:
Heard(rumour) Andrew Ryan to Wests Tigers.

Mark Flanaghan to St Helens from Wests Tigers.

If we could pick up anyone Tom Humble would be my pick

WAMF said:
Captain of the Gate said:
I've added Kane Linnett to Cowboys, Tagive to Roosters and Tonga's release from his final year, although where is still unknown

Tonga is going back to the eels.

Sharks are firming as favourites after tabling a significantly larger offer than Parramatta.

Jatz Crackers said:
For what its worth (minimal) TGP has the rumour that the Sharks are chasing Matai for next season even though he is still contracted to us. They also rumoured that Princess is miffed at the delays by the club with his contract extension.

Today's newspaper said that the NRL was not registering Kite and rose's new contracts until the club can prove that their are within the salary cap for next year.

The same for Parra with Tonga and the dragoins with Cooper. A few clubs seem to have to offload players for next year to keep within the salary cap.

Moops said:
Fonz said:

Moops. Firstly, i called Darren a whinger not an idiot. Secondly, wtf does Wayne Bennet having a go at his troops have to do with Darren or a thread titled 'Player movements as of june 30'?

Fonz said:
Moops said:
Fonz said:

Moops. Firstly, i called Darren a whinger not an idiot. Secondly, wtf does Wayne Bennet having a go at his troops have to do with Darren or a thread titled 'Player movements as of june 30'?

If you don't understand the connection, then I will not spell it out for you. Read it through carefully again

tookey said:
Today's newspaper said that the NRL was not registering Kite and rose's new contracts until the club can prove that their are within the salary cap for next year.

The same for Parra with Tonga and the dragoins with Cooper. A few clubs seem to have to offload players for next year to keep within the salary cap.

If this is correct then I think it's unlikely we will be buying in any new players for next year. And the Burher rumor now sounds more plausible.

ignore Darren,you made him win you idiots and get on with the thread pre-derailment

Moops is probably Jase,Darrens buttbuddy who likes derailment of any kind

In this weeks RLW it says we might have to get rid of a few players to stay in the cap next season.

It did mention that Oldfield has had a few approaches from other clubs.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8