Post-Game Discussion Post-Game Discussion - Titans V Manly [Round 7, 2024]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Titans
Vs
Sea Eagles
30 Cbus Super Stadium
20 Apr 2024 17:30
80:00 minute

Match Stats

What an awful game of rugby league that turned into. Two bad teams trying their very best to lose. We were lucky to come away with the two points, but it's hard to call us "winners" after that.

Some positives: Lodge and Saab got through the game, and both looked okay. Tommy Talau continues to prove his worth. Jake will always be Jake. And nobody has to wash Dean Matterson's jersey.

Take the 2 points and move on
Last week's game took it's toll
We were just hanging in there.
We were not clinical enough today
Titans were desperate

Eels at home will be a whole different story we need to start fast next Friday

I would be giving our boys most of the week off we look tired.

Ugly win but a win is a win
Huge game against parra on Friday night

Pretty clunky with a few guys slotting back in. Forward passes pretty embarrassing but Boyd did a couple that weren’t pulled up.

Lodge solid but clearly needs match fitness. He will be better for the run.

Garrick a couple of shocking reads in defence at centre, and errors. Possibly his worst game, but he kept trying.

Talau really good, shut down some dodgy situations.

Glad we got the two points but I hated watching that game.

I'm content with the win. This game had the potential to be a Dragons v2. Titans thrown it around, Brimson and Fifita historically kill us. Luckily other than one touch Fifita was MIA.

Yes, we need to be defensively a lot better, but we never defend well against the Titans. It's the same against the Tigers, they'll score plenty on us as we don't like adlib attack.

Good to see Saab back on the park, wasn't perfect but offers so much try scoring potential. Looks like Talau has made the other wing spot his to lose.

I do believe all and sundry have missed a very important issue arising out of tonight's game that troubled me the entire match.

I will also say that I'm no oil painting and could scare a haunted house however, is Liam Kennedy, tonight's referee, a descendant of ....??

1000057862.jpg

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10