PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Storm [Round 1, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Storm still have an imposing forward pack, and Bellamy always has them ready to leap from the blocks. I have been assuming a close loss for us but I'm starting to smell a Manly upset here, which would be a brilliant kick-start to our campaign.
My biggest problem is yesterday I injured my knee, so I'll be trying to limp to the top of Jane Try on Sunday. Will be worth it though. :)

Thus will be a tough game. Two big tough packs and talent out wide. The team that hangs onto the ball in heavy sloppy conditions will triumph. I’m hoping it’s us!

Admittedly it is 5 days out but a range of weather forecasts that i am noticing indicates that conditions for Sunday "s game should "t be too bad . Certainly hope that prediction is realized , not only for a relatively dry track but also for a good crowd attendance .

Admittedly it is 5 days out but a range of weather forecasts that i am noticing indicates that conditions for Sunday "s game should "t be too bad . Certainly hope that prediction is realized , not only for a relatively dry track but also for a good crowd attendance .

Yes I had a look and only a low chance of rain at this stage, hope it’s a dry one ( for both the game and the attendance).

About 1 hour to go and all will be revealed

Run on backs should be 1-7. All remaining fit forwards will be named in the 21 - so that will include T- Rex and probably Jake just to keep Bellamy guessing (and to give him every chance of making the squad by Sunday). That leaves about 3 random names to get people excited - Cust/Croker, Schuster and Elliot are my guesses

Sea Eagles: 1. Tom Trbojevic 2. Jorge Taufua 3. Brad Parker 4. Moses Suli 5. Reuben Garrick 6. Dylan Walker 7. Daly Cherry-Evans 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Danny Levi 10. Martin Taupau 11. Joel Thompson 12. Curtis Sironen 13. Jake Trbojevic 14. Lachlan Croker 15. Sean Keppie 16. Morgan Boyle 17. Haumole Olakauatu 18. Toafofoa Sipley 19. Brendan Elliot 20. Tevita Funa 21. Zac Saddler

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10