PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Storm [Round 1, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Here we go
Early season bets
Manly by 13 plus round 1

All up storm to miss the 8
All up manly make the 8
All up the manly the four
All up manly parra GF
All up manly GF win
Throw in turbo DALY M

about 1200-1
Minimum 100 dollar bet

go manly
A few good calls -2 minds on Eels
Either up on top or a complete bust....

A few good calls -2 minds on Eels
Either up on top or a complete bust....

I think the Eels will do really well early but in my mind the pressure to perform will trap them at some stage and they’ll drop back to 6-8.

Surely the Storm are due a first round loss. I believe they have a ridiculous record of not losing a round one fixture since 2001.

Surely the Storm are due a first round loss. I believe they have a ridiculous record of not losing a round one fixture since 2001.

Can’t recall them losing a round 1 game. Bellamy gets them ready for fast starts that sets up the season and gives them a buffer.

Hoping we break the trend and get off to a flyer with some tough early matches.

Have a strange feeling Des will pull a swifty for the opening game? Can't help but think T Rex will be a starter? Have changed my mind on the make up of the team so many times in the past week........IF Jake, AFB Gosiewski are definitely out there a quite a few options so I'm gonna go with this team:-
Tom T
Taufua
Suli
Parker
Garrick
Walker
DCE
Keppie
Levi
Taupau
T Rex
Sironen
Thompson

Res: Croker, Sipley. Waddell, Guacamole

This time next week.........well it’s celebrations OR a whole lot of **** on Silvertails!!

I hope it is celebration ... becuase I have two $2 lottery tickets riding on the game with 2 evil Storm supporting girls .... one with Paris, the face of an Angel but the heart of a demon ... and one with Tia, the world's best barista and a practicing black witch ....

For mine this is how we'll line up on Sunday arvo.

FB - Tom Trbojevic
WG - Jorge Taufua
CE - Brad Parker
CE - Moses Suli
WG - Reuben Garrick
FE - Dylan Walker
HB - Daly Cherry-Evans (c)
PR - Sean Keppie
HK - Danny Levi
PR - Martin Taupau (vc)
SR - Joel Thompson
SR - Curtis Sironen