PRE-GAME DISCUSSION: Manly vs Storm [Round 1, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ive mentioned a few times I reckon centre could be a great position for him. Not a very popular opinion with silvertails for some reason. Could play Centre, 5/8, 2nd row or Lock at a pinch. If Des decides to continue with Walker at 5/8 then maybe centre could be the best way to ease him into 1st grade.

Agree wholeheartedly.

Fittler started in the centres, as did Foran.

Excellent way to get them into the top grade without the pressure of playmaking straight off the bat.

Well I am not sure why everyone is so worried by the Storm this year. They will be good but they are a shadow of their former self player wise. Bellamy is a super coach and can bring in players and plug them in but he can't just plug all the holes that have been left over the last three years. This is the weakest Storm side for years. I haven't had a bet on a League game or the gigi's since Makybe but I am so confident I am lashing out and will have a bet on the Eagles. In my view specials for the first game with or without Jake/AFB.

Bellamy always has the storm sprinting out of the blocks. Us on the other hand are very slow starters at the beginning of the year. They don’t have Brandon Smith or Welch which will effect their bench heavily.
Already missing AFB we really need Jake our the to win this one.
We will either win a tight contest or it’s the Storms in a blow out. Fingers crossed it’s a dry track.

Bellamy always has the storm sprinting out of the blocks. Us on the other hand are very slow starters at the beginning of the year. They don’t have Brandon Smith or Welch which will effect their bench heavily.
Already missing AFB we really need Jake our the to win this one.
We will either win a tight contest or it’s the Storms in a blow out. Fingers crossed it’s a dry track.

Why is it Hasler coaches teams play so badly in the wet??

Even during the decade of dominance we were **** at bad weather games.

Think that it just has seemed traditional over the years for all Manly sides to feel a bit uncomfortable on a wet track or wet conditions .Always have felt a bit uneasy when wet conditions are forecasted for a Manly match . Certainly also hope for a dry track next Sunday at Brookie .

Interesting hearing Chez's interview with Billy Slater, he says Levi is really quick and he's alot quicker than the boys who played there last year. I knew he had a bit of toe but Chez seems to think he has plenty.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8