Pre-match Finals [Week 1, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
The Dalai must be really confident of victory. If they win they'll have two weeks to get back here and rehab.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
I had brekky with a penrith supporter this morning. Amazing how little he wanted to talk about the game.

edit: So he got to listen! :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Just discovered I have to watch the game with a Penrith supporter on Saturday night. Less than thrilled!

HappilyManly

Journey Man
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Matthew Wright
3. Dylan Walker
4. Brian Kelly
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry-Evans
8.Darcy Lussick
9. Apisai Koroisau
10. Martin Taupau
11. Frank Winterstein
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Lewis Brown
15. Lloyd Perrett
16. Brenton Lawrence
17. Addin Fonua-blake

18. Shaun Lane
19. Cameron Cullen
20. Jarrad Kennedy
21. Kelepi Tanginoa

HappilyManly

Journey Man
1. Dean Whare 2. Josh Mansour 3. Tyrone Peachey 4. Waqa Blake 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniak 6. Tyrone May 7. Nathan Cleary 8. James Tamou 9. Peter Wallace 10. Regan Campbell-Gillard 11. Corey Harawira 12. Isaah Yeo 13. Trent Merrin 14. Sione Katoa 15.Bryce Cartwright 16. Tim Browne 17. James Fisher-Harris 18. Moses Leota 19. Viliame Kikau 20. Dylan Edwards 21. Jarome Luai

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Interesting. Lussick named at 8, so the club must be confident of getting darcy cleared.

No Moylan in that riff line up. Interesting though edwards named at 20.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Interesting. Lussick named at 8, so the club must be confident of getting darcy cleared.

No Moylan in that riff line up. Interesting though edwards named at 20.

I reckon every coach would name a player going to the hangman. Gotta appear confident!

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
http://www.nrl.com/ambushed-rcg-out-for-revenge/tabid/10874/newsid/111813/default.aspx

Penrith forward Reagan Campbell-Gillard admits the Manly pack had it in for him as the Sea Eagles ran rampant in their win over the side on Saturday.

"Filthy is probably a word to use. We were disappointed with the effort we put in there on Saturday. We looked at it and were in the game, we just didn't realise we were.

"We'll use that game for motivation."

"Having a team like that put points on you like that, you obviously want to go out and redeem yourself.

"We've looked at it and spoken about them."

NLSeaEagle

Reserve Grader
No Penrithnara, you beauty!!!

GAME: SEA EAGLES V PANTHERS
VENUE: ALLIANZ STADIUM
DATE: SATURDAY 9TH SEPTEMBER 2017
NRL KICK OFF: 7.40PM

REFEREE: Gerard Sutton
ASSIST REFEREE: Adam Gee
TOUCH JUDGES: Chris Butler Belinda Sleeman
MATCH DAY COACH: Steve Carrall
STANDBY REF: Henry Perenara
STANDBY TJ: Dave Ryan

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
In Menindee now, not much better than Wilcannia really!!

But the good news is I'll be in Mildura on Saturday so will be in range for Internet and if I can't get my Sat TV to work there's always streaming on the iPad.

Looking forward to it

And PS: got some nice Yella's today just below the weir, so happy wife happy life!!

PSS: **** me dead it's cold, should of stayed in Queensland!

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Think Penrith will be much harder opponents this week.
They will come out firing, totally different team to last week.
Penrith will target Dylan walker
Our boys need to stand up this week.
Not going to be much in it, but if Penrith start strong and have the momentum think we will be in for a long night.
I will say us by 7 but not as confident as last week

HappilyManly

Journey Man
Riff are trying to ignore the Manly dominance last week.

If Manly score in the first 20 minutes, their resolve will crumble.:clap:

Their whole game relies on Cleary getting the ball on the 5th.
Manly has a choice of Chez, Green, Turbo or Walks.:nod:

The Darcy situation should have elevated Manly's desire to play Finals footy. His charge was just a perfect opportunity for Baz to drive home the importance of discipline :wait:

Manly have the talent to shake up the finals, but we don't have the depth to indulge dumb behaviour @:cool:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16