• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Joel Clinton and Shane Rodney in the same team again :O

I like this idea that way i get to watch them both
(They are both my former teammates)

I'm hoping we will see the Kite from last night for the rest of the year. It has been a long time since his dad passed away and his form drop can be traced to that event. Great guy and I would love for him to eventually leave remembered as one of our best.

I was told by a very reliable source today that JWH is very very keen to return to Manly.

Ralphie said:
Ryan said:
Ralphie said:
I was told by a very reliable source today that JWH is very very keen to return to Manly.

Tomato or Barbeque?

Are you suggesting the spelling of sauce is source. Go get your dictionary out you dope :)

Not at all, I know exactly how to spell it. I was making a statement more about the reliability of said information.

EDIT: Not that I wouldn't love it. He and King in the front row would be amazing.

Ryan said:
Ralphie said:
Ryan said:
Ralphie said:

Tomato or Barbeque?

Are you suggesting the spelling of sauce is source. Go get your dictionary out you dope :)

Not at all, I know exactly how to spell it. I was making a statement more about the reliability of said information.

EDIT: Not that I wouldn't love it. He and King in the front row would be amazing.

Trust me on this one. The only thing stopping him coming back is whether or not Des wants him for the price.

Ralphie said:

Even if its true he can stay with the bloody rooters for all i care.

He is a tough one JWH. Haven't seen a lot to impress me at NRL level, but put him in the kiwis jumper and he looks sensational

Gee I find it disrespectful when I read a post that says about our 150-game veteran prop " get rid of him!" Surely he deserves better. I think he will move on to England next season, but he's been a loyal servant to our club. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, especially on this forum, but there are ways to express them.

We probably do need some new blood in the props. However, after a few indifferent performances earlier the year ranging from OK to poor. Our two most experienced props in Kite and King have been excellent the last two weeks. King in particular has surprised me, he's found a level of mobility which I long thought had deserted him. If they can both maintain this form for the rest of the year it enhances our premiership chances greatly.

Des would get him performing but if he came it would be at a lower price than he is apparently getting. Tasi is also on the bench for Roosters reggies.

Garts said:
Des would get him performing but if he came it would be at a lower price than he is apparently getting. Tasi is also on the bench for Roosters reggies.

I saw Tasi play for Newton against the Sharks in NSW Cup last week. I thought he played OK. Looks a bit fitter than he did in the 20s last year. We definitely wanted to keep him, but I think we were just caught by surprise with how the Chooks swooped. We had an idea that were after JWH and we just couldn't compete with the dollars, but I doubt we knew Tasi was in any danger of leaving til he did.

Make no bones about JWH will not progress under Brian Smith. Brian Smith has a history of inevitably getting the players offside. He is expert at putting together a reasonably competitive side, but that's it. He doesn't seem to be able to develop a player over a sustained period. That's why he won't ever win a premiership and I suspect that blokes like JWH can see that now.

I was originally shattered when JWH got poached by the Roosters but as his career has unfolded I wonder if he will ever reach the heights of success i expected him to.. Given the right guidance (back under Desy), perhaps he could live up to it, however in the mean time I am more than happy with Vic Mauro, T-rex and co, options we have available so far.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6