Q & A With Joe Kelly in Albury

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
He made it clear there is a leak and he isnt it.

Someone should have asked him how the MEDIA always seem to find this information out? Or better yet.. what are they doing to stop it from happening?

I'm not sure how much longer or tighter us fans can sit.
He said nothing new really!!
It's common knowledge now that DCE was gone when new management showed up and Foz's management was told if he stays Toovey gets fired! Imagine living with that guilt or thought. No wonder he left. They both weren't offered what the last board had offered them. It's a shame to lose both but I knew it was going to happen. It was talked about publicly for weeks.

Joe spoke of nothing at all in this video no does he answer many questions! Why? Because he can't answer them!! I wish he would leave.
Why would any one give us money at the moment and why would the juniors want to stay at a club that is falling apart at the seams.
If he left then what?

You don't think it was bad management from perry to offer way over what he's probably worth and set unrealistic expectations. He has a big part in this. If he offered as much the grub that is Orr reckons then he's hammered in one of these nails and fortunately for him not been around to have it crucify him.

Honestly if it's true that the offer was a lot more then the wheels were already set in motion. And @Loobs I agree with everything you've said. I simply want to give them the chance. If anyone thinks the club is 'wrecked' from the 4 months of kelly they need a reality check. Give the bloke 12 months. He didn't oversee gift going or choc which caused this rift that made foz unhappy. Unless he was somehow white antting before he got here *key x-files music*
No I agree! This reminds me of when shorters get hold of a stock and just smash it. You're thinking what the **** is going on and should I dump it but sometime you gotta sit tight and wait and they move on and regular programming eventually resumes.

Are you kidding. Its what the market dictates and the fact that the sharks and 5 other clubs were chasing him tells us what his worth is. The fact the NRL backed the offer from the gold coast confirms to us what he is worth and Perry was right . Kelly and the Penns low balled him because they thought they would get Foz. That is where they went wrong. A Bad and costly mistake . Penn also shot his mouth off and said he had 1 mill to spend on each and he then offers under that. Dont blame others when its this mobs fault.
DCE went to the highest bidder. So whoever that was going to be, that's where Orr would have him sign. Where would his price have ended up if they matched the ****ty deal he signed with the Titans? 1.5M? Because the Titans wanted their man so badly and had the backing of the NRL that they weren't going to stop. And they wanted him so badly they gave him a player option after two years.

We rightly want no part of a deal like that.

If he left then what?
A new owner or owners take over, the leak leaves the club, we fight on in a new direction, fresh blood at the club and no history of bad blood. All the bad people are removed then we can start playing better on field because most dramas will be solved!
That's what

A new owner or owners take over, the leak leaves the club, we fight on in a new direction, fresh blood at the club and no history of bad blood. All the bad people are removed then we can start playing better on field because most dramas will be solved!
That's what
New owners? I don't think there is a queue forming down the Wakehurst Parkway to the offices at the moment (or ever TBH). If the Penns fail the next owners will be the NRL and someone in another city.

The canucks extended the deal of a crappy defenseman, Luca Sbiza. He got something like 3.5 mill a year for 3 years extension.

Most of us fans and commentators were like "Wtf? He is terrible, every stat you can bring out shows how he is costing the team...every single one."

And you know what, 2 days later the GM of the club has given an extensive interview on the situation with Sbiza and Dorsett and it's already on the website.

I think that's the level of communication a lot of fans would appreciate with club owners/ ceo's.

Additionally, penn is in the DT being 'interviewed' by ritchie, and if you can get past the 400 different times penn has to refer to the fact that toovey is not about about to be sacked, but we want results (as ritchie kept asking so he's sacked then (like a moron)) then he reiterates that there is no where written anywhere about some magical deal that dce was about to accept, and even orr can't produce it.

I find the inference that there is a dce unsigned contract from the previous structure a load of codswallop.

It's also interesting that journos keep mentioning how fans are angry with dce, I'd say it's more with foz now as dce is at least trying. You think with the amount of spying these journos do on forums, they would know this!

dean and Penn in this thread....

http://silvertails.net/threads/scott-penn-q-a-with-dean-ritchie.45786/

Last edited:
That's what
So let's all just put in $10k in each
5000 x $10,000 = $50,000,0000

The canucks extended the deal of a crappy defenseman, Luca Sbiza. He got something like 3.5 mill a year for 3 years extension.

Most of us fans and commentators were like "Wtf? He is terrible, every stat you can bring out shows how he is costing the team...every single one."

And you know what, 2 days later the GM of the club has given an extensive interview on the situation with Sbiza and Dorsett and it's already on the website.

I think that's the level of communication a lot of fans would appreciate with club owners/ ceo's.

Additionally, penn is in the DT being 'interviewed' by ritchie, and if you can get past the 400 different times penn has to refer to the fact that toovey is not about about to be sacked, but we want results (as ritchie kept asking so he's sacked then (like a moron)) then he reiterates that there is no where written anywhere about some magical deal that dce was about to accept, and even orr can't produce it.

It find the inference that there is a dce unsigned contract from the previous structure a load of codswallop.

It's also interesting that journos keep mentioning how fans are angry with dce, I'd say it's more with foz now as dce is at least trying. You think with the amount of spying these journos do on forums, they would know this!

OMG thnk you! The DCE "offer" thing is such a crock of ****. DCE should enrol in a Contracts course at uni. **** Daly, just go to the first couple of lectures - they'll cover "offer and acceptance" pretty early on. In the mean time, here's a hint - part of the legal definition of offer is that it requires no further negotiation of terms. If ONE term is still being negotiated then it's not a binding offer. Sheesh kid enough!:swear:

I watched most of it. Jeez it was boring. Kelly did his best to emphasise the fact that the halves coming off contract at the same time was not ideal. Captain Obvious speaks!
I blame De$, climate change, Zorba and Sea Monkeys.
No particular order.
Also, it tugs at the heartstrings that our halves need more than $800k per year to do what's best for their families. These guys are living on struggle street and someone should give them some food vouchers.
I'm bored with losing.
Hope we start winning again soon.
Go Manly!
Sorry, have to disagree with you ..... it is not Sea Monkeys fault.

I find the inference that there is a dce unsigned contract from the previous structure a load of codswallop.

It's a conspiracy ....... the lone contract theory

Great idea, there would certainly be no boardroom disharmony with all of us in control... @:mad:
lol good luck finding 5000 people with a spare $10k.
Rumour #1: Who's the club CEO under fire from all quarters after a less than impressive start to the year? Has he bitten off more than he can chew? And, no, we're not talking Peter Doust on this occasion.

What we can reveal: Shouldn't be too hard to work out. Think a club at the rear end of the table who have lost key players.

http://www.sportal.com.au/league/nr...6-the-final-rev-up/11jn7qyvmd8931tfvjw7v72lsm
could be the parra ceo. The board apparently have it in for him. I wouldn't say kelly is under fire from all sides. He's copping it from the fans but I haven't heard any of the board or anyone else out to get him?

lol good luck finding 5000 people with a spare $10k.

could be the parra ceo. The board apparently have it in for him. I wouldn't say kelly is under fire from all sides. He's copping it from the fans but I haven't heard any of the board or anyone else out to get him?
To be fair to Tooves, he's down Gutho (starting winger), two legendary starting centres, our starting front row and Feliti who is still in a cast so I'm imagining he's gone for a couple of months. Add to that Foran's lack of effort and tied for last is fair enough. You can see us getting some momentum at some point but it just depends on how deep the hole is that we have to crawl out of...

Sorry, have to disagree with you ..... it is not Sea Monkeys fault.
Proof?
A reliable sauce informed my contacts that planted Sea Monkey spies are leaking inside Sea Eagle information to: Souffs, the Dalai, Anthony Twatmough, the media, the NRL Titans and an underground organisation DSEAC - Destroy Sea Eagles at All Costs - Greenberg is the president - at meetings he wears a wig and an alternative lifestyle 70's moustache so no one recognises his bald knobhead.

Proof?
A reliable sauce informed my contacts that planted Sea Monkey spies are leaking inside Sea Eagle information to: Souffs, the Dalai, Anthony Twatmough, the media, the NRL Titans and an underground organisation DSEAC - Destroy Sea Eagles at All Costs - Greenberg is the president - at meetings he wears a wig and an alternative lifestyle 70's moustache so no one recognises his bald knobhead.
Love it ..... funny. OK. I agree with you.

New owners? I don't think there is a queue forming down the Wakehurst Parkway to the offices at the moment (or ever TBH). If the Penns fail the next owners will be the NRL and someone in another city.
That's probably what they want! The NRL to help us then buy us back off the NRL to look like the good guys! And gain more profit

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8