Post-Game Discussion Raiders v Manly [Round 12, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Game Information

Raiders
Vs
Sea Eagles
14 GIO Stadium
21 May 2023 16:05
80:00 minute

Match Stats

The Boy's were outstanding tonight, wow Turbo, Shoe, Parker and the Giraffe were fantastic. Well done to everyone. Wooohooo.

I wonder what the biggest difference was in the team was this week, Compare to the last few weeks ….Oh yeah, J Schuster.

Schuster easily outplays DCE every time he plays. What a joke considering DCE is one of the highest paid players in the game.

And more proof that a passing game is infinitely more important than a kicking game. You can attack with a pass a lot more than you can attack with kicks. I hope this lesson is learnt, because DCE has next to 0 passing game….and when Schuster plays his passing game completely transforms the team. And Schuster plays on the side away from Koula, Huomole & Saab, a side of the field which is far more dangerous. Turbo prefers Schuster side as well.

Apart from one good 40/20 from DCE, what were his contributions? DCE comically kicks into his own player, kicks the ball dead for a 7th tackle set, end of first half a short kick that put Manly under pressure, easy knock on in the 2nd half…..and did virtually nothing attack.
Im curious with how a halves pairing of Schuster / Humphries would look like.

Watching from the stands it was looking bad early but they got better as the game went on and the Raiders really stunk the place up in the second half... I must admit that we finally got a lot of the 50-50s for once..! Raiders fans around me were not happy...
Awww poor babies haha
Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Let's hope this is the win that ignites us.
Bloody Shu, his defence needs alot of work but he was the difference in attack, almost everything was sparked by him.
If he set 4 tries up for every 1 he let's in, I'm happy with that.
Well done Shu, good comeback.
And finally Turbo pulls out his fingers

Enjoy the win lads, rinse and repeat next week.

Great win after a slow start with errors again but once they got a sniff they went on with it
Fainu and Condon went well and that is promising for the weeks ahead even more with Burbo most likely going to miss a few weeks
They need to back it up next week , So enjoy the win

Watching from the stands it was looking bad early but they got better as the game went on and the Raiders really stunk the place up in the second half... I must admit that we finally got a lot of the 50-50s for once..! Raiders fans around me were not happy...
Not happy? Even better!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4