Pre-Game Raiders v Manly [Round 23, 2021]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

18 19
Suncorp Stadium
20 Aug 2021 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Just spoke of it on fox, said it was fractured and out for the remainder of the regular season, don’t know for sure what to think yet.

Just spoke of it on fox, said it was fractured and out for the remainder of the regular season, don’t know for sure what to think yet.
From my reading of it if we were in danger of dropping out of say 5th-6th he could be risked I say round 25.

But at worst we lose all 3 and drop to 6th.

I think we win 2 and get 5th place.

Raiders are specials now. They better go out and buy some lottery tickets. Play us twice with no Turbo.
I can see it all now
It'll be confusion in attack, headless chook plays by DCE, threadbare defense, horrible ball control, Des reshuffling 6 players out of their positions and sh*t selections.

hey, its mr fake news again or English isn’t your first language.

“Full-back Tom Trbojevic also suffered a knock to the cheekbone. Fortunately, the hit was on a plate that he has from a previous fracture which prevented a serious injury from occurring.

Tom has some swelling and bruising around the site. He will be given every chance to prove his fitness for next Friday night’s match against the Canberra Raiders.”
I’ll expect an apology anytime mate

fractured cheek, out for three week like I said.
👍🏻

I’ll expect an apology anytime mate

fractured cheek, out for three week like I said.
👍🏻
Mate, all you said was “no turbo - cheekbone injury”

unless your source was different to the clubs offical release this morning then you’re being a sensationalist like you always are.

Mate, all you said was “no turbo - cheekbone injury”

unless your source was different to the clubs offical release this morning then you’re being a sensationalist like you always are.
Mate, just admit I was correct?.

anyways is there where it happened??
No charge from MRC?

Attachments

• IMG_5354.mp4
    4.9 MB
All good if back for finals.

Would of been rested in final round anyway. Only because the next two weeks were "gimmes" with him playing.

If Turbo is out for three games, I would like to see Harper selected at fullback. He has junior experience in the position & was sound defensively at fullback in the pre season trial. If Parker is also out, this would be my team for this week
  1. Harper
  2. Saab
  3. Suli (left)
  4. Walker (right)
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Taupau
  9. Croker
  10. Sipley
  11. Haumole
  12. Schuster
  13. Jake
  14. Cust
  15. Lawton
  16. Aloiai
  17. De Luis

If Turbo is out I would like to see Funa given a run, good to have some game time on the legs.

If Turbo is out for three games, I would like to see Harper selected at fullback. He has junior experience in the position & was sound defensively at fullback in the pre season trial. If Parker is also out, this would be my team for this week
  1. Harper
  2. Saab
  3. Suli (left)
  4. Walker (right)
  5. Garrick
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Taupau
  9. Croker
  10. Sipley
  11. Haumole
  12. Schuster
  13. Jake
  14. Cust
  15. Lawton
  16. Aloiai
  17. De Luis
Agree, but with SirLoin instead of DeLuxe on the bench.

Looks like our game is the one to pick the margin in nrl.com tipping. I’m saying a win to us by 10 points but I may change it later to 14 points

From my reading of it if we were in danger of dropping out of say 5th-6th he could be risked I say round 25.

But at worst we lose all 3 and drop to 6th.

I think we win 2 and get 5th place.

We could win 2 and still finish 4th. I was shocked at how the Roosters looked against the Broncos. Keary, Friend, Cordner and Radley all unavailable

1. Garrick
  2. Saab
  3. Suli (left)
  4. B .Turbo
  5. Harper
  6. Foran
  7. DCE
  8. Taupau
  9. Croker
  10. Sipley
  11. Haumole
  12. Schuster