Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TokyoEagle said:
brookiegreg said:
Yeah loads of hammies, and several NRL players out with torn pecs injuries incl King of course.

What leads to the torn pecs?? A former player mate of mine suggested this week its all due to the wrestling....

So then I said well why didn't Killer Kowalski and Brute Bernard come down with loads of em on world championship wrestling???? something rotten in denmark here..... :s

Because they don't actually wrestle, it's fake. :p

Are you tryin to tell me the pope isn't a catholic??? what the league players are just faking it???

Final team list for tonights game
Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Will Hopoate
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Darcy Lussick
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Tony Williams

Brett Stewart
Michael Robertson
Jamie Lyon (c)
Steve Matai
Will Hopoate
Kieran Foran
Daly Cherry-Evans
George Rose
Matt Ballin
Brent Kite
Anthony Watmough
Shane Rodney
Glenn Stewart

Darcy Lussick
Jamie Buhrer
Joe Galuvao
Tony Williams

Now i'm worried. Every time we win Toyota cup we lose first grade. They've only won 4 games all year.

Reni Maitua &/or Jarryd Hayne pulling out some freakish lucky stuff worries me. Maitua didn't play on Monday and Hayne always lifts when playing Manly.

Good evening All, Ready for the Big Game.
On the other Fox channel is Ferris Bueller's Day Off!

Let's home Jamie is not having an 'off' game tonight.

Is the Manly game playing live in NSW??

Because I can only find online streams (hush hush) for the tits and scum game. Any help!?!?

mcquinn said:
Is the Manly game playing live in NSW??

Because I can only find online streams (hush hush) for the tits and scum game. Any help!?!?

Never mind I found one, however poor quality. GOO Manly!

Not looking good, possibly taking these guys on last weeks performance.....could be a carve up!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6