Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This is a wind up

2mins ago Glenn is tackled, rolled over and held down, play on

Now Hayne milks one for them when the whistle blew in half the time of the other tackle

Parra have done nothing. We have just come right down to their level.

This defense is pathetic beyond belief.

Manly are not interested in playing tonight, we are the walking wounded. This could be the start of the end of our season.

Is this nrl or wwe. No matter what we do we have no chance tonight. Stitch up deluxe

Kiwi Eagle said:
This is a wind up

Now Hayne milks one for them when the whistle blew in half the time of the other tackle

Yeah, let's try and find and excuse for why we are so bad.

There is no excuse here, they are enthusiastic and energetic and we are simply rubbish. We will lose this match and we will not finish top 2.

I am just stunned that we could go into this match with such utter complacency.

Lol what excuse ?

Which part of what I wrote was incorrect ?

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
This is a wind up

Yeah, let's try and find and excuse for why we are so bad.

There is no excuse here, they are enthusiastic and energetic and we are simply rubbish. We will lose this match and we will not finish top 2.

I am just stunned that we could go into this match with such utter complacency.

If this is the 2nd place team in the comp then they might as well give the Stom the trophy now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6