Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I have not seen a Manly side play this badly since 2006. It's embarrassing!

On the positive side, we couldn't be any worse and they couldn't be any better and the deficit is only 8 points.

bob dylan said:
Manly are not interested in playing tonight, we are the walking wounded. This could be the start of the end of our season.

Sadly, I suspect you are right

Unfortunately I can believe it. They have some real problems at the moment. No cohesion,no urgency,no energy, piss poor attitude. At this rate we are limping into the finals and wont last very long.

commentator was spot on early when he said It looks like they are looking at the bloke next to him to do the work
worst half of footy this year

No point blaming the refs after that half. We are getting out enthused plain and simple.

Easily our worst half of the year. I'm struggling to think of one player who gets more than a 6 out of 10. Maybe DCE and Killer. That's about it.

It looks like noone wants to get injured after what happened to Kingy.

Strolling into the finals with a top 4 spot sewn up.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Lol what excuse ?

Which part of what I wrote was incorrect ?

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
This is a wind up

2mins ago Glenn is tackled, rolled over and held down, play on

Now Hayne milks one for them when the whistle blew in half the time of the other tackle

Yeah, let's try and find and excuse for why we are so bad.

There is no excuse here, they are enthusiastic and energetic and we are simply rubbish. We will lose this match and we will not finish top 2.

I am just stunned that we could go into this match with such utter complacency.

Every time we lose I see a steady stream of referee excuses just like you are making. They deserve to be in front, they are playing much better than we are, put the refereeing excuses back in the bag.

Eels in brackets
Errors: 7 (5)
Completions: 10/16 (17/22)
Penalties: 1 (5)
Scrums: 4 (2)
Tackles: 153 (140)
1 on 1 Tackles: 9 (5)
Missed Tackles: 13 (10)
Line Breaks: 1 (2)
Offloads: 3 (2)
Runs: 67 (79)
Runs Metres: 430m (567m)
Try Assists: 1 (1)
40/20s: 0 (0)
Line Dropouts: 1 (0)

Lol at this being the start of the end of our season. That's far too reactive even for David Gallop's standards. But yeah we are playing like **** tonight and are being exposed for it.

I cant believe this , there is no intesity in our game . We have to lift and play with passion in the second half .

Blokes looked like they were in a leather couch watching a movie in the change room prior to the game.

Keep trying Ralphie

I'm still waiting for which account of that assessment is incorrect

Haven't mentioned our play or how we are playing at all

Hopoate = injured
Matai = injured?
Robbo = injured?
Lyon = injured
TRex = injured?

Ralphie said:
Every time we lose I see a steady stream of referee excuses just like you are making. They deserve to be in front, they are playing much better than we are, put the refereeing excuses back in the bag.

The bloke has every right to put forward his opinion.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4