Rd 23 Eels v Sea eagles teams and Chat

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Keep trying Ralphie

I'm still waiting for which account of that assessment is incorrect

Haven't mentioned our play or how we are playing at all

Mate, cut how you want, you are planting the seeds to blame this debacle on the ref when we actually deserve to be further behind. I see it every time we lose.

I have noted at least 3 other decisions that went our way, but your conveniently ignoring those. If you want to pick up on the incorrect decisions then note them all and be fair.

Masked Eagle said:
I'm struggling to think of one player who gets more than a 6 out of 10. Maybe DCE and Killer. That's about it.

Darcy Lussick is hitting hard. Hopefully he'll have some mates in the second half?

bob dylan said:
Hopoate = injured
Matai = injured?
Robbo = injured?
Lyon = injured
TRex = injured?

Yeah and we look like it too. We are limping to the finals and it will end up like 2010 and 2009. Out quickly if we dont turn ourselves around.

Can't blame ref's for this, we are just being flat out blown off the park. We're lucky are Parra aren't on fire or the lead would be alot more than 8

Kingy obviously did a lot more organising than I gave him credit for.
No leadership in the forwards.

C'mon Manly! Better half this time!

I mentioned those, because they happened so close together at crucial times. Consistency is all I want to see in any game, even if it is consistently crap

Ralphie said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Keep trying Ralphie

I'm still waiting for which account of that assessment is incorrect

Haven't mentioned our play or how we are playing at all

Mate, cut how you want, you are planting the seeds to blame this debacle on the ref when we actually deserve to be further behind. I see it every time we lose.

I have noted at least 3 other decisions that went our way, but your conveniently ignoring those. If you want to pick up on the incorrect decisions then note them all and be fair.

Lol thats a try to Matai, what a quality game of footy lol

WTF is Warren Smith talking about ? Never saw what he was trying to explain

Townsville Eagle said:
We will lose tonight and won't make the grand final. We just don't have the staying power or the commitment. Only luck may save us.

Take off the clown shoes. Parramatta were lapped 56-6 last week and are now leading after being competitive.

Week-to-week.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8