MVP: Rd 4 v Raiders

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
3) Aloiai - lead the forwards by example and was superb for his 1st game back
2) DCE - put on a kicking masterclass, as only few halves can
1) Turbo - 289 metres and Tommy was Tommy

Special mention to Foz, who's been amongst our best in every game so far. Koula was outstanding for his first full NRL game and much improvement by Harper compared to previous weeks.

3 - Daly
1.5 - Oshay and Tom

Can't remember when there was 3 such standouts...

Plenty of other good performances tho...

3.Alioai - played great and was a noticeable difference when he was subbed.
I think it was 25-0 when he was on the field?
2. DCE
1. Tom

3 - DCE - been very critical of him lately but easily the best player on the park today
2 - Aloiai - the reason we won IMO. Made Marty, Keppie & Paseka look like fools by actually getting involved, making big charges and helping our go forward immensely
1 - Turbo - standard great performance
The thing about Aloiai that is a cut above particularly Paseka is that he runs hard, hits hard, takes hard hits and works his butt off in the field. He has real starch in his play. Super tough.

NYEagle

The thing about Aloiai that is a cut above particularly Paseka is that he runs hard, hits hard, takes hard hits and works his butt off in the field. He has real starch in his play. Super tough.

NYEagle
Agree, also he looks invested in how the team plays. Have a look at one of the replays of our first try, after his great work on the previous tackle you can see him fist pumping back in field.

DCE
Turbo
Jake ❤️ Love his passion . A true born and bred Sea Eagle.

*Josh A - awesome return
Rubes - solid and always willing to take a hit up.
Harper - huge improvement.
Foz - playing like he’s 22 again.

Still improvements to happen but well done team.

Watched the game again in replay this morning and agree with almost everyone that Aloiai, Cherry and Tommy deserve the points, but I have to go for Tommy for the three points. I think we're so used to him being superhuman that we (and the Dally M judges) are starting to overlook just how good his "average" games are. Plenty of metres, breaks and half-breaks, a try, tough hit-ups and stopping a charging Josh Papalii at the line when it really mattered. So:

3. Tommy
2. Aloiai
1. Cherry

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8