Recruitment for Next Year

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tariq Sims has not lived up to his early promise, he's just a plodder in a plodding side now, better to look elsewhere or from within

I completely agree he hasn't lived up to his early promise and I'm far more enthused (actually sold) on Meehan. I just wondered if playing for the Knights tends to do that since Joey and Bedsy finished up. We've spun the fortunes of more dire careers and his asking price would obviously play a factor..
I'm equally happy investing in our juniors if we have some promising break out players to save some money $

**Not related, but what ever happened to Addison Demetriou? I've just stumped myself? haha

I completely agree he hasn't lived up to his early promise and I'm far more enthused (actually sold) on Meehan. I just wondered if playing for the Knights tends to do that since Joey and Bedsy finished up. We've spun the fortunes of more dire careers and his asking price would obviously play a factor..
I'm equally happy investing in our juniors if we have some promising break out players to save some money $

**Not related, but what ever happened to Addison Demetriou? I've just stumped myself? haha
He plays in Ron Massey cup for auburn warriors.

So absolutely nothing

• 👍
Reactions: R3

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4