refereeing so far.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I watched the game on Fox with my brother. Devastated by the forward pass try.
Mostly happy with what Manly showed and can't believe that for two weeks in a row we've been up by 20 points and then absolutely hammered by referees. I think Des would have a right to  officially question those stats. I smell some kind of a rat.
True, Manly did surrender a big lead but the official result should have been a 20-18 upset victory to Manly.

The whole game there was a set consistency on what was an acceptable time to get off the tackled player. Come the 65th minute and Hayne changes the rule to you must get immediately off, to the point that you need to throw yourself backwards to meet his criteria. Absolute rubbish. This weekend has been the worst performance from a group of over-coached whistle-blowing egos that I have ever seen. It tops any of the crap seen over the last three years including the obstruction farces. There needs to be a firm ruling from the NRL on allowing some common sense back into the game.

Today's refereeing was like drinking warm Passion Pop whilst getting kicked in the balls by a midget.. Utterly disgusting and uncalled for!

No offense to Passion Pop connoisseurs and midgets of course  ;)

ManlyBacker link said:
The whole game there was a set consistency on what was an acceptable time to get off the tackled player. Come the 65th minute and Hayne changes the rule to you must get immediately off, to the point that you need to throw yourself backwards to meet his criteria. Absolute rubbish. This weekend has been the worst performance from a group of over-coached whistle-blowing egos that I have ever seen. It tops any of the crap seen over the last three years including the obstruction farces. There needs to be a firm ruling from the NRL on allowing some common sense back into the game.

Both games we have been hammered in the 2nd half by the refs. They have to realise that it is not their job to make sure the game has an exciting finish.
Both times the opposition have scored off forward passes, today's was an absolute joke. If Des doesn't get himself fined this week i will be disappointed.

Shame we didn't cop this call last night so they could add it to the Roast segment today

I didn't see a lot of the game friday night between Souths and Titans but they showed the clips and the calls were horrendous. Phil Gould was incensed by it, his final words on it

"Gallop should call Finch to HQ on Tuesday, get the car keys, phone and whatever else he is getting for nothing, then show him the door"

Liueli of Brookvale link said:
Today's refereeing was like drinking warm Passion Pop whilst getting kicked in the balls by a midget.. Utterly disgusting and uncalled for!

I'm a Passion Pop drinking midget and I'm extremely offended. I'm going to raise this discriminatory issue at our next official Little People's Passion Pop drinking nut-kicking function.

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=182722.msg255914#msg255914 date=1269157743]

I'm a Passion Pop drinking midget and I'm extremely offended. I'm going to raise this discriminatory issue at our next official Little People's Passion Pop drinking nut-kicking function.
[/quote]

;D

That pass was a shocker. I've got mates who I constantly argue with about Rugby Union and one of their constant gripes is that forward passes are let go all the time (and it's valid criticism some times). I just looked at them today and they just shrugged their shoulders and admitted that it was worse than anything they'd ever seen in Rugby. I'm dumbfounded when every Manly player and probably every Parra player knew it, yet the two useless c*cks in pink and their oxygen thieving mates on the sidelines can't see a pass travel 5m forward. What hope is there. To compound it the pass from Hayne to Keating was forward as well, albeit probably only 0.5m so you'd have to expect the 4 blind mice wouldn't pick that up.

I have said it before the touchies should be charged admission, they haven't made a decision ever since the video ref was brought in.

Another forum I goto this was posted up -

Anybody listening to SportsEar must be appalled at the talk between the refs, with pre-meditated penalties (listening to the 'senior' ref tell the 'junior' ref to ping the next ruck is disconcerting), an emphasis on evening-up the penalty count

to me this consitutes rigging of the game

eagles2win link said:
I have said it before the touchies should be charged admission, they haven't made a decision ever since the video ref was brought in.

Anybody listening to SportsEar must be appalled at the talk between the refs, with pre-meditated penalties (listening to the 'senior' ref tell the 'junior' ref to ping the next ruck is disconcerting), an emphasis on evening-up the penalty count

If this is true we should employ someone to go through the tapes each week.  You could nearly get a result overturned in court if that kind of banter is happening.

Matabele link said:
[quote author=eagles2win link=topic=182722.msg256059#msg256059 date=1269170720]

If this is true we should employ someone to go through the tapes each week.  You could nearly get a result overturned in court if that kind of banter is happening.
[/quote]

On the Sunday Roast today they were going on about how referees are going about their duties on the field and Gus Gould pointed out that at one game that he was co-commentating at, the ref was asking about how the penalty count was going (or words to that effect) which to me sounded a bit sus.

Expressing support for the general vibe here, but just hang on one second: "incompacitity"??? wtf?

sworneagle, as silvertails we have to maintain some kind of literacy standards here....  ;)

niccipops link said:
[quote author=Liueli of Brookvale link=topic=182722.msg255914#msg255914 date=1269157743]

[/quote]
niccipops link said:

[/quote]

ROFLMAO

post of the week

The reffing in the game has become attrocious.Hayne has always been one of the worst , He is a c#nt with a massive ego.
When bad reffing costs teams games ,with out even going to the video ref ,something has to give.
These whistle blowing douchebags need to be docked pay & suspended  for a couple of weeks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6