Rest Snake next week.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think we have to get used to Brett Stewart being out. He's had some terrible injury's the past few years and he's not getting any younger. If he's fit to play then play him if not Hiku will do the job just nicely.

the mauler said:
There are rumours going around that Snake is gone for the season.

torana355 said:
If he is right to play next week he must play, its an elimination final. Its clear we struggle to score points without him. Our winning record with him in the team compared to without him is quite telling.

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
Guys i think hiku will do the job.

We're not just a one player team...right??? We've proved in the past that we can win games without Brett Stewart in the line up. This question crept across my mind when there were sports updates-earlier in the regular season- about other NRL Teams losing key players to suspension or injury and the team didn't do so well without that player. And when that player returned, those teams suddenly played again. Hiku has been playing alright when he's filled in for Brett. As much as Brett is one of my few favourite players, and I'd love to see him in Manly's line up, I believe, if need be, we should rest him-don't risk him if he's not 100%. In fact, we should win our clash against the sharks for Brett. :)

Hopefully channel 10 news is accurate. They just reported that Brett is likely to play this week.

Out of interest does anyone know what our win/loss ratio is when Brett didn't play this year? Me thinks it is pretty low

I'd play Brett from the bench and only bring him on if we get in trouble. If he isn't needed then let him warm the bench for the whole 80 minutes.

Sorry, thought the title was funny...

Seriously though guys, surely one of you guru's have the inside on snake and his dodgy ham.

No doubt he will play this week, but I have been saying this for a few weeks now.

The market pricing suggests he won't play again.

What's the scoop?

I have no scoop but have a feeling he'll play.

Zorba has already said so and he's usually good mail plus I did see Snake on Friday night in the tunnel at Allianz and he seemed to be moving freely.

The importance of this game makes me think he'll play too but as I said I have no scoop.

If his hammy still needs repair he better be living in a hyperbaric chamber!

Snake to start with Pet on the bench - its a win win - as Tommy/Gorgeous only get to play about 10 minutes anyway.:idea:

Apparently, Snake feels that he is letting the Team down, God Bless him :angel:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7