Ritchie trying to deflect focus on the bullscum

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Earnie the Eagle said:
What a lot of verbal diarrhea, he left because Hasler wanted him at the doggies to help raise the low standards that they have there.
So you think that's where he is heading

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
What a lot of verbal diarrhea, he left because Hasler wanted him at the doggies to help raise the low standards that they have there.
So you think that's where he is heading

Absolutely, what a perfect way to take the heat away from the doggies and put the negative spotlight back on Manly.

Who the F### is sam Rahami and who cares.
It is like the Jes Ibus thing last year. Who was she. Nobody, but (I live at home with my mum) Ritchie wrote it like it was big news.

This is all fired up by Zorba. He is such an asset to the club.(Not)
Where is Fultons cement truck when you need it.

Where there is smoke there is fire. Our boardroom clearly are a rabble if you go from the paper reports. You do not get this much press when everything is fine and dandy. Either way its not my issue, I am here for the footy not the toy throwing that happens behind closed doors.

lovefooty said:
Who the F### is sam Rahami and who cares.
It is like the Jes Ibus thing last year. Who was she. Nobody, but (I live at home with my mum) Ritchie wrote it like it was big news.

This is all fired up by Zorba. He is such an asset to the club.(Not)
Where is Fultons cement truck when you need it.

Love your work mate!!

Jessica Ivers ....leaving the Puppies after one year....compare her efforts in 2011 to this year...great Twitter presence, great Facebook page, Video Interviews (and lots of them) AND accurate newsletters!!

By the way that's the 2012 effort, it was a shambles in 2011

And agree, storm in a teacup stirred up by Zorba's lovechild Dean Ritchie

Nicola Eagle said:
Club man award is usually a highly regarded award. He must have been valued by someone at the club.

Yeh Des and Zorba
He was not club man of the year that went to Smoking Joe.
This award was for volunteer of the year.
I was told he was not happy with the new way things are being done now. He wanted things to stay the way they were when Des was here.
2v runs things very different.

Volley said:
If the Seabirds bra fitter resigns due to boardroom issues, then I'll be concerned. Concerned, and applying to fill the gap.

Seriously, what a dunce if he really has quit because of the Board.

That is sexist and i like it.

Nicola Eagle said:
Club man award is usually a highly regarded award. He must have been valued by someone at the club.

No it's not. It's an encouragement award. Designed to keep volunteers on their toes.

lovefooty said:
Nicola Eagle said:

Yeh Des and Zorba
He was not club man of the year that went to Smoking Joe.
This award was for volunteer of the year.
I was told he was not happy with the new way things are being done now. He wanted things to stay the way they were when Des was here.
2v runs things very different.

Well surprise surprise NOTHING to do with the board, he just doesn't like change.

But Mark, thats not what the Telecrap said.....who do I believe.....

Oh sh1t the sky is falling again.

Give the award back nuffy and go somewhere else. Zorba shut the f@rk up and go with him.

This is fishy.
Greenberg is talking tough saying heads will roll after mad money to show he is still in control at belmore.
It was reported that their gear steward was involved in the abuse.
You watch the dogs gear steward will get Boned and Sam will end up with des at belmore.

RL Gronk said:
This is fishy.
Greenberg is talking tough saying heads will roll after mad money to show he is still in control at belmore.
It was reported that their gear steward was involved in the abuse.
You watch the dogs gear steward will get Boned and Sam will end up with des at belmore.

Lets hope they take him and lets pray they need a new media man over there as well.

Alert! Apparently one of the chip vending machines in the leagues club is about to quit and follow Des to Belmore.

Garts said:
Where there is smoke there is fire. Our boardroom clearly are a rabble if you go from the paper reports. You do not get this much press when everything is fine and dandy. Either way its not my issue, I am here for the footy not the toy throwing that happens behind closed doors.

Maybe he knows more than what comes out in the media, after all , he does mention that the in house fighting has forced him to make his decision.Arent we all sick of it????

Lovetheeagles said:
Garts said:

Maybe he knows more than what comes out in the media, after all , he does mention that the in house fighting has forced him to make his decision.Arent we all sick of it????

Good thinking, and how many board meetings would he (sam) have gone to.
How much gear do they need in the board room.
May be he supplies the head gear.
I could see a need for that.
He is a mate of Zorba and they have used this to have a shot . Ritchie Rothfield the same blokes.

As someone said where there is smoke there is fire and sooner or later this boardroom bull**** will have a negative effect on the field.

Maybe a sign of the times but I have to admit, I did cringe when reading that after 2V, Perry and Gigg decide on an assistant coach, the board has to ratify it! Penn and his mates still haven't signed off on Perry's contract.

It's completely unsettled at the moment and While he obviously loves the club, Given all the media reports about Pirtek and URM, maybe lSean Penn is at the stage he just wants to walk away and focus on other things.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8