• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I was going to say that's the most biased game I've seen since I started following Manly in 1969 but that's bull**** because every game I've seen since then has been biased. Serial killers get a better chop out than we do. The NRL can **** themselves.

Why don't they just get rid of the touch judges??They do jack sh#t..They should be ruling on off sides etc as they should be in better positions to make a call. Too much power to the bunker...I'm calling for a Royal Commission!!

A) I'm female, so your homophobic bull**** is just a little off-beam, you moron

B) again, you've contributed nothing of value to the discussion. So, again - piss off. Probably best you go to bed before mummy catches you on the computer again.

Dip****.

Gotta give desrotk a break........................probably where he comes from.........yokahontas is the sort of tag that a bloke would choose!! ;):clap:

How many times did Marty drop the ball at critical times in our own half coming out? Where has he been over the last couple of months? Was he playing tonight? Where was jake and Tommy? So many missing players that really cost us tonight.

I can accept we weren't at our best and we clearly didn't show up with the right intensity. But I won't concede that the better team won!
It may have looked differently from the ground but from my view the Panther's attack was ordinary. There was a clear game plan to control the ruck by slowing it down and our halves were stopped by the defense rushing up. Something we saw far more penalties for in the second half after our forwards had practically given up.
Yes I'm a one-eyed fan and I can accept that bad decisions happen in sport and you can't always win. But I can't and won't accept that we lost to the better team. Yes if we had played better we could and should have one but I think that defines our season and with such a young team this is a lesson that they will learn from. I think everyone on here would agree that it was never going to be our year (even with calls going our way) but at this point to point fingers at players after a loss like this is just wrong.

I can accept we weren't at our best and we clearly didn't show up with the right intensity. But I won't concede that the better team won!
It may have looked differently from the ground but from my view the Panther's attack was ordinary. There was a clear game plan to control the ruck by slowing it down and our halves were stopped by the defense rushing up. Something we saw far more penalties for in the second half after our forwards had practically given up.
Yes I'm a one-eyed fan and I can accept that bad decisions happen in sport and you can't always win. But I can't and won't accept that we lost to the better team. Yes if we had played better we could and should have one but I think that defines our season and with such a young team this is a lesson that they will learn from. I think everyone on here would agree that it was never going to be our year (even with calls going our way) but at this point to point fingers at players after a loss like this is just wrong.
Yep, the truth is we could have (and maybe should have) played better and we didn't. We gave the opposition and refs an opportunity to take it and they did. Nobody's fault, but our own.

Simply, show up with the right intensity (as you conceded) and this is not even a discussion. I don't want to be falling over the line knowing we played crap and way off deserving finalists.

A) I'm female, so your homophobic bull**** is just a little off-beam, you moron

B) again, you've contributed nothing of value to the discussion. So, again - piss off. Probably best you go to bed before mummy catches you on the computer again.

Dip****.

Message removed. Reason: Inappropriate (obv).

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously!!! I don't have a huge problem with your original (non offensive) trolling. But if you feel you have lost an argument so badly that to resort to that sort of behavior you can f** right off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gutted.
Yea Manly's Walker looked onside with that kick chase through to disallowed try! That was ripped off.
& Penrith's Peachy's knock-on would've been called a knock-on straight away in years past (e.g. without video refs), or even in other similar footage situations! A borderline call in the modern day where Manly lost out, & impacted the result massively.
Bleh.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8