Robinson press conferance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Robinson comments about 'just make a decision' is pathetic, the officials did, and it didn't go his way so he's got the strops. What he really means is 'give me the decision'.

Now to me the decision last night was 50/50, and we finally got one of those. So the roosters can get stuffed.

My family are all roosters, they never batted an eyelid about the forward passes in the 13 gf, and we're crying last night saying 'manly are cheats!' How it's our fault is beyond me? The fact they had a 9 to 4 penalty count with some very dubious calls didn't seem to worry them.

And we have an ordinary coach with a great roster. The Roosters were missing their halfback and their two best forwards. Manly should have won that game by 20+ instead of relying on the chooks to miss every conversion for us to win.

Difference here is no one is praising Trent Barrett, but people say Robinson is one of the game's premier coaches.

Also we were missing just as many if not players with Taupau, Symonds, Lawrence and Matai all out and Buhrer and DCE leaving the field.

"conference" :p

Robinson's a tosspot, his team is full of mercenaries, and the nickname 'the godfather' isn't given for no reason to the , err ownership structure.

Robinson comments about 'just make a decision' is pathetic, the officials did, and it didn't go his way so he's got the strops. What he really means is 'give me the decision'.

Now to me the decision last night was 50/50, and we finally got one of those. So the roosters can get stuffed.

My family are all roosters, they never batted an eyelid about the forward passes in the 13 gf, and we're crying last night saying 'manly are cheats!' How it's our fault is beyond me? The fact they had a 9 to 4 penalty count with some very dubious calls didn't seem to worry them.

How quickly they forget.

One of my good mates is a Rorters man, he was up me for the rent post game last night ( by text), I countered with " what about how the 2013 GF went for you guys".......funny but they don't seem to get the irony of it when it doesn't go their way!!

Last edited:
Rightly, or wrongly, many of us believe there's a conspiracy against us as payback for being so successful for 10 years.

I guess the Rorters ( Uncle Nick) and the Bullscum ( Uncle Toddy) are squarely in our sights.

Call us the tin foil hat brigade if you wish but gee you see a lot of things going certain teams way these days, and the refs didn't miss last night with the very biased penalty count and several 50/50's going their way.

I do however acknowledge that the no try decision late in the game went our way, but this only seems to happen on odd occasions.

I believe as a famous person called Tooves used to say. That last penalty was a square up for the missed forward pass in the rorters previous try.
Funny how Robinson did not mention they were very lucky on that call.
We got pinged time and time again in the play the ball yet rorters were perfect - total bs

The Mitchell try was based upon forward pass that was overlooked in the same game. Roosters are pathetic if they are crying foul they had the bulk of possession and penalties and we were down to 15 players. Robinson grow a set you cry baby.

I believe as a famous person called Tooves used to say. That last penalty was a square up for the missed forward pass in the rorters previous try.
Funny how Robinson did not mention they were very lucky on that call.
We got pinged time and time again in the play the ball yet rorters were perfect - total bs
It always amazes me how one sided the refs seem to be, not just in our games either.

It's almost always the case that one side leads the penalty count by a fair margin at half time.

Oh sure it gets squared up, but almost always when it doesn't matter at the end of the game.

It always amazes me how one sided the refs seem to be, not just in our games either.

It's almost always the case that one side leads the penalty count by a fair margin at half time.

Oh sure it gets squared up, but almost always when it doesn't matter at the end of the game.
Give us a negative prediction mark

His team is 0/4 and, despite a number of factors in their favour, they could not win the game.

What do you do? Make his players accountable in public or find an easy scape goat to blame? It is the same thing every coach does to take public pressure away from their team

And we have an ordinary coach with a great roster. The Roosters were missing their halfback and their two best forwards. Manly should have won that game by 20+ instead of relying on the chooks to miss every conversion for us to win.

Marty, Lawrence and Matai..?????

:clap:**** the Roosters and **** Robinson. The Roosters fans are deluded. When they lose I like that...because the pain they feel is that much more real. Nothing will erase the lopsided refereeing ****storm in 2013. The more they suffer the happier I will be :finger::giggle::clap:

Archer just confirmed the ruling, was the correct ruling - Aubisson was within 10 meters of Killer. Latrell can not run Aubisson onside

Latrell/Aubisson positioning, which is what Robbo and the Media are flogging is irrelevant @:cool:

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10