Roosters turn 9s into a joke. Who next.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
859869_10151947243648074_543033193_o.jpg

Smile Choc!

Cowboys look like Perth Scorchers. Bulldogs jersey is just plain ugly. Strom one looks dicky with the twitter handle on it.

Are they playing for that ugly thing between Willie Mason's legs? Hope we get the cash and leave the ugly thing in Auckland.

This is from the NrL today in a response to an email I sent them......

Thanks for your email. We appreciate you taking the time to write into us.

Player Fittler's registration underwent a thorough review process, as any contract registration, and taking into account the particularly heavy schedule of the Roosters, leading into the start of the 2014 Premiership with the World Club Challenge the week following the Auckland Nines competition. Player Fittler will provide a valuable mentoring role to the younger players in the Roosters squad for the inaugural Auckland Nines competition.

We always appreciate feedback, and I will ensure your feedback is registered and passed onto our Football Operations team.

We thank you for your support of the game and hope you enjoy the exciting new concept of the Auckland Nines competition.

Kind regards

Frogz said:
This is from the NrL today in a response to an email I sent them......

Thanks for your email. We appreciate you taking the time to write into us.

Player Fittler's registration underwent a thorough review process, as any contract registration, and taking into account the particularly heavy schedule of the Roosters, leading into the start of the 2014 Premiership with the World Club Challenge the week following the Auckland Nines competition. Player Fittler will provide a valuable mentoring role to the younger players in the Roosters squad for the inaugural Auckland Nines competition.

We always appreciate feedback, and I will ensure your feedback is registered and passed onto our Football Operations team.

We thank you for your support of the game and hope you enjoy the exciting new concept of the Auckland Nines competition.

Kind regards

What a lot of Crap ! They must think people are Stupid, they could quite easily given a Young Kid and what an Opportunity it would be. Obviously the Club don't care about their Juniors..... Oh Wait a Minute ! I wonder if they remember one of their Junior Players called Tom Symonds ???? I wonder where he ended up !! I can't Stand Fitler, he is Selfish, he is full of ego and a Real Dick and Obviously Still thinks he's Got It with the Best. Hope he gets Smashed !

I saw fitter being interviewed and he stated there was no way he was going to play the nrl season. I am guessing that whatever he is being paid for the nines will not be included in the rorters salary cap, surprise, surprise

That NRL response is lame. Either his inclusion breaches cap/drug rules or it doesn't. All the other excuses they give are irrelevant diversions.

Another selfish gesture, like SBW with Tahu Harris in the WCC, to deny an up and coming Chooks Player his opportunity to shine :mad:

Why are the Cowgirls in Tigers colours for the Nines :huh:

Watmough can't wait for Nines tilt in Auckland
ANDREW PRENTICE MANLY DAILY JANUARY 22, 2014 4:58PM

SEA Eagles second-rower Anthony Watmough has declared rugby league nines could have the same influence Twenty20 has had on cricket globally in recent years marketed successfully.

Speaking yesterday at the official launch of the inaugural tournament in Auckland next month, the two-time premiership winner said it has been the buzzword at pre-season training at Narrabeen.

"I remember when I was young a bloke being fortunate enough to represent Manly in the Sevens tournament at the Sydney Football Stadium back in 2003 or 2004,'' he said.

"It was that fast, I couldn't believe the pace of the game.

"No doubt the fans will love it, and why wouldn't they, attacking footy from some of the world's best players across two days of competition.

"It really could be anything, I can't wait for a crack."

Watmough nominated Broncos off-season recruit Dunamis Lui as one to watch across the ditch in maroon and white.

"He really excites me as a player, this format will suit him to the ground,'' he said.

"Dunamis is deceptively quick for a big man - he has been training the house down and if picked, I think he will kill it."

The NSW and Kangaroos backrower is also feeling refreshed leading into 2014 after missing the World Cup due to injury.

"It was a very tough decision to make, but after the grand final, I couldn't run,'' he said.

"I didn't get back into it until just before Christmas, the body needed a rest.

"Now I feel great, hopefully it proves to be a blessing in disguise."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/watmough-cant-wait-for-nines-tilt-in-auckland/story-fngr8iii-1226807832075

831743-a4c411ea-830a-11e3-8bcb-d9edadd0b413.jpg

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4