Roosters turn 9s into a joke. Who next.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bones said:
HappilyManly said:
MadMarcus said:
It would be a crime to leave Craig Field out.

A bigger oversight would be to leave Les Boyd off the bench :cool:

As illegal play penalties will carry over to the NRL Season, another 12 month penalty, for showing the ponce SBW what a full on tackle is, would be worth the price of admission alone :p

HM you raise a good point here. This is reason enough to knock this idea on the head. What's to stop Fittler being sent out there to inflict serious injury on a star player from an another team?

Fitler go out and hurt another player on purpose. No way would he be part of that. While i get your point, Fitler is not someone you would need to worry about.

jbb/james said:
bones said:
HappilyManly said:
MadMarcus said:

As illegal play penalties will carry over to the NRL Season, another 12 month penalty, for showing the ponce SBW what a full on tackle is, would be worth the price of admission alone :p

HM you raise a good point here. This is reason enough to knock this idea on the head. What's to stop Fittler being sent out there to inflict serious injury on a star player from an another team?

Fitler go out and hurt another player on purpose. No way would he be part of that. While i get your point, Fitler is not someone you would need to worry about.

Even if he caused an injury by accident it would still be wrong that a player who isn't a part of their team is able to do that.

Stevo said:
Why what?

Why, why , why Delilah.

Can't believe some people are complaining about this when in the same breath would love to see Beaver playing for us

I can't wait for the 9s, should be a couple of ripper days and I'm up there for it, hoping to see a few of the NRL lads out and about at the viaduct on the sat night

It really was only a matter of time before the 9s became a bit of a sideshow. Whilst I'm looking forward to it, it really is more of an exhibition than a comp the coaches will take too seriously.

I have no problem with it at all. I don't believe it will happen though. I think the chooks are just ruffling a few feathers and getting a giggle from the response. I doubt Freddy would last 2 minutes on the field. Manly should announce a few names from days gone by, just for a laugh. :)

bones said:
jbb/james said:
bones said:
HappilyManly said:
MadMarcus said:

Even if he caused an injury by accident it would still be wrong that a player who isn't a part of their team is able to do that.

Stevo said:
Why what?

Why, why , why Delilah.

If Adolf caused injury to any player through intent or accident, he should be suspended from commentary duties for the length of the players injury. I could certainly use the break from his incoherent dribble.

mozgrame said:
I have no problem with it at all. I don't believe it will happen though. I think the chooks are just ruffling a few feathers and getting a giggle from the response. I doubt Freddy would last 2 minutes on the field. Manly should announce a few names from days gone by, just for a laugh. :)

bones said:
jbb/james said:
bones said:
HappilyManly said:

Stevo said:
Why what?

Why, why , why Delilah.

If Adolf caused injury to any player through intent or accident, he should be suspended from commentary duties for the length of the players injury. I could certainly use the break from his incoherent dribble.

Where did Adolf come from? Are you suggesting this place has become a dictatorship?

Adolf fittler I presume.

Anyway, there's big money on offer for the winner, so if the rorters wanna put spaceman fittler on the field....improves our chances for some $$$$ I reckon.

Wasn't that one of the Roy and HG classic nicknames in Origin?

Along with 'The Brick with Eyes' and 'Roids' O'Davis?

Killer03 said:
Wasn't that one of the Roy and HG classic nicknames in Origin?

Along with 'The Brick with Eyes' and 'Roids' O'Davis?

Yep, sure was. You've named my two favourites there. Adolf Fitler and Roids O'Davis! LOL :)

bones said:
mozgrame said:
Manly should announce a few names from days gone by

Such as RL Gronk and Napper?

Tread lightly there brother, you're on very thin ice. I'd ban you if I was a Mod! :p

It all comes down to the Golden Rule.

That being : The Silvertails Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Supporters Group has the gold we all want.....so they make the rules.

Anyone that doesn't like that should pay out some cash, and start their own site. Simples ;)

I thought the $1 contract rort was quashed and it didn't matter how much you payed a player, the NRL would put a nominal salary cap price on a players head. It would mean that Fitdribbler would have to at least be on the minimum top 25 payment and be registered as part of the Rorters top 25. Won't happen and if it does then it's just another Politis scam.

Surely just an opportunity for Gyngell to have one of his mates rigged with a camera and mic during the rorters games to booster viewer numbers on Nein

simon64 said:
bones said:
I wish manly would do similar instead of risking injuries to our star players.

Here is my team for the 9's.

1. Brendon Reeves
2. Alan Donald
3. Clint Halden
4. Jye Mullane
5. Kevin McGuinness
6. Chris Bailey
7. Sam Harris
8. Phil Morwood
9. Shane Dunley

What!...no Luke Dorn, should've been first man picked.:)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8