Pre-Game Roosters v Manly [Round 2, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

26 12
SCG
18 Mar 2022 08:05 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
interesting seeing des use the media so well

we play expansive footy. you wanted us on tv to showcase it. stop choking us out of it.

appealing to the ratings and channel 9. someone with clout.

Hi All, Just checking if anyone knows if there is a specific bay allocated for manly fans tomorrow night at the SCG ? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

we play expansive footy. you wanted us on tv to showcase it. stop choking us out of it.

Des must have been reading our comments, good summation by him.

Last weekend was more akin to 2019 game speeds than 2021. NRL just need to keep it simple and stop tinkering.

They look at last season after the 'speed it up order' and see there were a top 6 and then the rest and panic. All they think is instead of those lower sides stepping up let's bring the top 6 back to the rest.

Stone motherless last after one round, Pathetic sack them all. Almost makes losing 50k USD in my work RSU's in the past month seem like good news
I was going to transfer funds out of the USD account at work yesterday but didn’t get time. USD drops 2 cents over night….. FFS…

I was going to transfer funds out of the USD account at work yesterday but didn’t get time. USD drops 2 cents over night….. FFS…
I am in the process of relocating back to Australia after 20 years in UK. Our house sale was due to complete in February but fell thru so we have a 3 or 4 month delay. Spare a thought for my exchange rate. The day of my original sale completion GBP/AUD was 1.92, today its 1.77 and going down fast farkkkkkkkkkkk......

The full moon is just rising....anything could happen!

Prove everyone wrong and have a win in round 2. Stronger team, no excuses. Go Manly!!

Dragons showing that Penrith aren't unbeatable unlike our rubbish performance last week. Rorters will pump us tonight. Rorters by 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10