Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
No Manly to talk about today, and in fact until March 2015, but we do have an important game tonight and I'd be interested to get everyone's opinions on a winner.

Firstly (before I pick a winner), I don't plan on turning on the TV until just before 8pm as I think I'd vomit hearing the jizz fest the Chan Nein team will have going tonight, it will be sickening.

However, it should be a good game, two big packs up against each other in the second biggest game of the year (and many say these two games are the best), and some pretty good backs.

I'm picking the Rorters to win, and only based on one factor.

Experience.

I think the Vermin (who have been serial chockers) will get a big touch of nerves tonight, and especially if the Rorters score first.

The Rorters however, who haven't played their best footy yet, will be calmer, and especially under pressure.

No doubt the Vermin have a good side, their best side for 43 years, and if they are going to do it this is the year BUT I have my doubts.

Rorters by 8

MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

Wouldn't Uncle Nick and Gyng be peeved off if the Rorters lost on a bad ref decision in the last minute of the game.

There would be some brown paper bags getting ripped up left right and centre

Mark from Brisbane said:
MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

Wouldn't Uncle Nick and Gyng be peeved off if the Rorters lost on a bad ref decision in the last minute of the game.

Do they still use brown paper bags? I would have thought they would have used something like 'bitcoins' now days :D

The game of rugby league will be the winner!

laughing.gif

Roosters to win tonight. I think it will be their grand final. They will blow souths off the park early and hang on to win by 10.

I actually then think that they will lose next week to the Panthers in the GF, as they play their GF a week early.

Roger_Ramjet said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
MadMarcus said:

Do they still use brown paper bags? I would have thought they would have used something like 'bitcoins' now days :D

Now that's a new idea, I wonder if that useless old Rorter Schubert who runs the cap knows about that, probably not, most 50-60 year olds haven't a clue what it even means!!

Fair dinkum if the No Real Leadership want a transparent system they'd get a large independent like Ernst & Young to do it all, forensic accountants the whole deal....but bet that NEVER happens.

Can't have Uncle Nick and Gyng, or Rusty and Pete upset can we!!

The Pride Of The League vs Haynes Premiers.

Hope they beat each other silly, play golden point, then extra time, both end up with no reserves due to serious injury, a crowd riot, and the refs make miss a blatant forward pass by SBW and the bunnies are all crying on the ground, Rusty jumps the fence and KO's the ref.

bob dylan said:
The Pride Of The League vs Haynes Premiers.

Hope they beat each other silly, play golden point, then extra time, both end up with no reserves due to serious injury, a crowd riot, and the refs make miss a blatant forward pass by SBW and the bunnies are all crying on the ground, Rusty jumps the fence and KO's the ref.

Your forgot one thing....the SFS burns down after the sore loser Vermin fans set fire to it!!

It's not so much who I think will win but hoping the bunnies and the dogs lose is all have I left to enjoy !

Anyone but Souffs a club infected by the methodology of the wrestling cheating Melbourne drizzle.

A club that thinks the world owes them. Over them big time!

Rorters by 7

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8