Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

I agree. The manufacturers of the NRL product will want a high scoring game that is close to the end. The Rorters had their turn last year with the manufacturers sorting out a GF win for them, but this year the NRL want the vermin to win, so I will go for the vermin with the assistance of the NRL manufacturers (Previously known as referees).

As others have said I won't be watching and in the end really couldn't give a rats who wins this round of the WWE-NRL.

Its sad isn't it, that we probably all have this view, manufactured games, rules ignored to suit etc etc.

I never have believed its to do with money, as in betting, but more about "the product" and in particular the "product to suit certain TV audiences".

The day Rugby League died was the day Chan Nein paid 1.2 Billion for the game and Gyng came out and said " we now own the game"

Killer03 said:
Roosters to win tonight. I think it will be their grand final. They will blow souths off the park early and hang on to win by 10.

I actually then think that they will lose next week to the Panthers in the GF, as they play their GF a week early.

This is exactly the way I hope the remainder of the series pans out.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Like to see the Chooks win tonite on a referees errors so we can Lolatsouffs
Then next week roosters lose to Penrith on referees errors

Berks I could think of nothing better now.

LOVE to see the Vermin go down and see all the GF tickets appear on E-Bay.

LOVE to see Money Bill go out a loser and the biggest underdogs win in the upset of the century.

Would fair dinkum make my year, well the year now that the Eag's are not there!!

If there's a god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't know, don't care, won't watch it. Not because I'm a sore loser but because I can barely bring myself to watch Manly games these days, knowing the result will be influenced by the halfwits that referee the game and the ****wits that run it…
I'll still follow Manly, but the NRL as a product? Forget it.

6/71 said:
Roosters to win.

JWH, Guerra to get suspended. Jennings injured.

Pennies to win the big one.

I'll have what he's having, though I don't wish injury on Jennings, just maybe a really embarrassing bombed try.

Roosters for me.
Hate Souths.
Panthers to win GF.

How I like to see them:

1. Penrith.
2. East.
3. -
4. Dogs & Souths.

-

MadMarcus said:
And why would they go all the way to the SFS? I'd much prefer them to burn down ANZ.

Even though it's the wrong team, happy to see them head West and re-enact the burning down of Parramatta Stadium (or Cumberland, as then known).

One way or another, tonight either SBW/Fitler/TheWorldBestCoachEverSeenLikeEVER! or the entire Burgess family including mum and stepdad Crowe will be blubbering like little girls.

Stuff the winner, I just wanna see the faces of the losers :D

fLIP said:
One way or another, tonight either SBW/Fitler/TheWorldBestCoachEverSeenLikeEVER! or the entire Burgess family including mum and stepdad Crowe will be blubbering like little girls.

Stuff the winner, I just wanna see the faces of the losers :D

Don't worry, win lose or draw Rusty and Mrs Burgess will "get their groove on" later in the night.

Rooters to win in the last minute thanks to a forward pass (which is given as a try on field, goes upstairs to check the grounding but is clearly a forward pass which no one can do anything about)

They then go on to lose to the panfers

^lol exactly

Refs can now rule on a players 'intent' or state of his mind with regards to kicking into the ref.....but a video ref can not rule on a forward pass!

lunatics + asylum = nrl

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6