Rorters V Vermin lets pick a winner and why

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark from Brisbane said:
Roger_Ramjet said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
MadMarcus said:
The refs will decide the game. I think they will want Souths, so I tip Souths on that basis.

Wouldn't Uncle Nick and Gyng be peeved off if the Rorters lost on a bad ref decision in the last minute of the game.

There would be some brown paper bags getting ripped up left right and centre

Do they still use brown paper bags? I would have thought they would have used something like 'bitcoins' now days :D

Now that's a new idea, I wonder if that useless old Rorter Schubert who runs the cap knows about that, probably not, most 50-60 year olds haven't a clue what it even means!!

Fair dinkum if the No Real Leadership want a transparent system they'd get a large independent like Ernst & Young to do it all, forensic accountants the whole deal....but bet that NEVER happens.

Can't have Uncle Nick and Gyng, or Rusty and Pete upset can we!!

Ya know, Schubert was a student teacher in my class whilst playing for the Chookies. Thats how I became a fan. He was great in maths :D

Roger_Ramjet said:
Ya know, Schubert was a student teacher in my class whilst playing for the Chookies. Thats how I became a fan. He was great in maths :D

Regardless he's no Ernst & Young

lsz said:
Rooters to win in the last minute thanks to a forward pass (which is given as a try on field, goes upstairs to check the grounding but is clearly a forward pass which no one can do anything about)

They then go on to lose to the panfers

That would be delicious.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Like to see the Chooks win tonite on a referees errors so we can Lolatsouffs
Then next week roosters lose to Penrith on referees errors

This. I'd lol.

Rorters to win. Cannot stand the thought of the Crowes winning and Inglis doing the goanna crawl.

Well most that have commented thinking ( hopeing ) the Rorters win @Roger_Ramjet will be beside himself.

Can't stand both of them but someone has to win I suppose

Go Rorters

Firstly I don't give a rats they both suck. But I will be awaiting the loser so I can revel in their misery hopefully at the hands of some diabolical refereeing fk up ( much like Reynolds offside last week which the media conveniently ignored). Then I will spit venom at the winner hoping like hell that they lose to the Panthers via poor refereeing next week.

Going against the grain here: 43 yrs is LONG ENOUGH. Let them make it to the big one: see if they're good enough. Like lets get it over with, i cant bear hearing inglis bemoaning the fact that they ladt won it In B&W ! National Rabbitohs league to finally be satisfied, SO WE CAN GET BACK TO A NORMAL competition.

Wabbits by 6.

mickqld said:
Firstly I don't give a rats they both suck. But I will be awaiting the loser so I can revel in their misery hopefully at the hands of some diabolical refereeing fk up ( much like Reynolds offside last week which the media conveniently ignored). Then I will spit venom at the winner hoping like hell that they lose to the Panthers via poor refereeing next week.

I'm with you Mick, I want some diabolical, giant, massive fk ups by the Refs, tonight and next week to cause a massive upset and see the Riff crowned Premiers 2014.

Suck it up Grubbitohs, and lets hope they get to 50 years without an appearance or a win.

fLIP said:
One way or another, tonight either SBW/Fitler/TheWorldBestCoachEverSeenLikeEVER! or the entire Burgess family including mum and stepdad Crowe will be blubbering like little girls.

Stuff the winner, I just wanna see the faces of the losers :D

I'm on board with that. Don't really care who wins, but would like to see one of them humiliated by having 50 points put on them. Next best result is the winner then loses to Penrith (still miss Kitey)

TWO DOGS said:
Rorters to win. Cannot stand the thought of the Crowes winning and Inglis doing the goanna crawl.

I'm with you - I too couldn't stand seeing Souths win.

For me its the rorters versus the chokers. Chokers die, whereas rorters live to fight another day. Go Roosters (but ultimately go the Panthers)!

MadMarcus said:
And why would they go all the way to the SFS? I'd much prefer them to burn down ANZ.
These posts will no doubt trigger alerts with ASIO.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Can't stand both of them but someone has to win I suppose
That is it's win/win for us. One of them will be losers.

Who do you go for? I just hope SBw or Sam B get badly injured and miss the GF

Well the salary cap cheats are all over the wrestling , diving, chicken wing cheats.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2