Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ralphie said:
I think we need to recognise our friend Phil for what he really is.

He is not a journalist, he is a gossip columnist.......pure & simple.

Once we accept that he is a gossip columnist it puts all of his "columns" into their correct context.

And the "TeleGossip" puts the rest of their "news" into correct perspective.

RL Gronk said:
manlyfan76 said:
Bearfax said:
manlyfan76 said:
swoop said:
There probably wasn't any major sponsor talking to them, phil probably made it up so they can join the queue to sue.

Hi phil

images

Looking good Phill!

Thats' Phil Up please. One might say he's preparing himself for penile servitude

He is giving himself a reach-a-round!
Isn't that bulldogs job
Sports journalism in the modern era
[attachment=421]

The best chief NRL writer at the Telecrap can come up with after best crowd of the day and great atmosphere.

https://twitter.com/BuzzRothfield/status/313226535781953537

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
What about Perth Sea Eagles & Adelaide Tigers - solves all our problems

Steve Hart
‏@SteveHartFOX
@BuzzRothfield you on the late Sunday night sauce buzz?

Phil Rothfield
‏@BuzzRothfield
“@SteveHartFOX: @BuzzRothfield you on the late Sunday night sauce buzz?” might have had a couple of sneaky ones

Matabele said:
Does it occur to anyone that he's enjoying trolling Manly fans?

Yes, because its less painful to him then looking at his gummie sharks web site.

Rothfield certainly doesnt like us does he. He has picked against us for the first three rounds in the Tele's picking contest, the only one of about 12 picking against us this weekend. Mind you he is dead last in the contest, so his predictions have not been too hot to date....he does know about Rugby League doesnt he?

He had a twitter hissy fit and closed his twitter account the other day.

I'm not on f/book nor twitter but as an uber l77t haxorz I know all your secrets.

Especially yours......PETER!*

*obv not referring to phil

Yes I saw that, LOL. Someone told him to die in a fire or something and he took it personally.

Anyway who cares, the guy is irrelevant.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8