Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
The Sharks have had some great administrators over the years.

As Rex mentioned they had Tony Zappia. And remember Peter Gow?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/03/1033538721652.html

All class...

Peter Gow ! Bloody Elle !!!

Funny how phil is very quiet about the recent allegations now that the sharks have been named as one of the six.

He probably feel a bit lonely at the moment Swoop.
You need to send him your "Hi Phil monkey" to cheer him up. ;)

Frogz said:
[/i]Another quality piece of "SPORTS" reporting from the tool Slothfield. Hopefully a drunk newspaper boss at the Super Bowl thinks he is an average hack and offfers him a job to stay in the USA.

SOBERING REPORT - THE annual general meeting of Manly Leagues Club on February 20 promises to be the most dramatic in the club’s history, when a report by chairman David Costello OAM— the former boss of Clubs NSW — is
tabled to members. In his annual report, Costello writes: ‘‘There are a number of matters that are the subject of
investigation by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing and other agencies and I amoptimistic that I will be able to report on the outcome of these investigations at our meeting on Wednesday, 20February 2013.’’

Is Costello going to give them a good Spray?

Clint said:
He probably feel a bit lonely at the moment Swoop.
You need to send him your "Hi Phil monkey" to cheer him up. ;)

Hi Phil

images

We certainly have a lot of "most dramatic meeting in the clubs history" board meetings.

globaleagle said:
We certainly have a lot of "most dramatic meeting in the clubs history" board meetings.

Yes its right. David Costello wants to change the Constitution. Theses changes will take the football control out of the leagues club.
This means that the darts club or the golf club or any of the sub clubs can get control of the leagues club.
The league will be in name only of the club that was set up to be a leagues club.
If I wanted to have no football controls over the club I would go to a R S L or golf club or bowling club. The biggest change in the clubs history.
I wont be supporting it.

EagleRock40 said:
I was waiting to see if theyd publish my comments with the article but theres been nothing. I'm guessing poor Phil got quite a barrage from our fans. My comment was based at his "sources" of information and that he should have spoke to Killer himself...but let me guess, the Manly players probably want nothing to do with him.
ah my manly brothers and sisters NEVER listen to what the so called reporters from the daily telegraph have to say they are all hacks paul kent rothfield bahahaha hacks and no talent hacks at that the same hacks who predicted manly would finish outside the 8 in 2011... they were wrong! as for the Sir Jamie Lyon story this rothfield knows he is one of our most loved and respected players it was a jab at our proud club and the fans who love it so and in my opinion with no evidence or solid source is a purely disgusting act to aggrivate and hurt the proud manly fans and to disrupt our season... AGAIN! by the way the rumour started on this forum where rothfield has been know to scower through when he has lack of infomation regarding manly topics.. he is a poor excuse for a journalist.

lloydy said:
Come on guys you would be a bitter old fool too if your team had zero success in your lifetime.
HAHAHAHA GOLD!!!

Where are these hacks Slothfield and Kent...Have they been sacked cause they are very very quiet, with nothing bad to say about us for over a week...

We could only hope they got transferred to ten pin bowling (sorry bowlers)

Frogz said:
Where are these hacks Slothfield and Kent...Have they been sacked cause they are very very quiet, with nothing bad to say about us for over a week...

We could only hope they got transferred to ten pin bowling (sorry bowlers)

They are quiet because their teams have been implicated aswell.

BTW

Hi phil and paul

images

I love it how Rothfeild is quick to dismiss the gallen rumours in today's papers. Not saying they're true, but if that was any manly player he would have been frothing at the mouth demanding the NRL stood him down.

Today's tele he wrote along the lines of "manly the once mighty powerhouse on trial form will struggle to make the 8". Does that mean with storm getting flogged they will get the spoon.

Sheikheagle said:
Today's tele he wrote along the lines of "manly the once mighty powerhouse on trial form will struggle to make the 8". Does that mean with storm getting flogged they will get the spoon.

Under the radar my good fellow, that's where we like to be!

Sheikheagle said:
He's a bigger idiot than I thought if he thinks trial form counts for anything...Oh hang on that's not possible, he could'nt be a bigger idiot than I thought.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8