Rothfield you are a tool

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:
All he does is sit around all day on his elbows.

I thought he spent most of his time on his knees, praying for bad things to happen to Manly.

MWSE said:
"In all my years covering rugby league - and I’ve been at it since 1978 - I’ve never known a club to be as poorly run as this manly administration"
- Phillip Rothfield

Surprised he is throwing his mate Zorba under the bus like that.
Yeah, as if tjat's going to happen

I see that was in response to this:

Mate I do not blame you for the whole Lyon saga. I actually blame David Perry, me personally as a member and a fan am sick of the Sea Eagles board.

They have driven us into the dirt. They can consider me as a lost member & fan and can find me at the SFS supporting another team this year.

I just bought the Roosters Flexi pass membership for 2013.

ManlyMatt of Manly (Reply)
Mon 21 Jan 13 (03:17pm)

My question.
Is "ManlyMatt of Manly":
A. Zorba
B. Titans Fan
C. Rambo Fan
D. Rothfield himself
E. An actual Manly fan (haha, as if!)

Yeah as if that's going to happen. " The Board gives me the ****s, can't support Manly any more, don't know what to do....hang on a minute, I'm going to become a ROOSTERS supporter, that'll show 'em." LOL:lol:

MadMarcus said:
globaleagle said:
All he does is sit around all day on his elbows.

I thought he spent most of his time on his knees, praying for bad things to happen to Manly.

MWSE said:
"In all my years covering rugby league - and I’ve been at it since 1978 - I’ve never known a club to be as poorly run as this manly administration"
- Phillip Rothfield

Surprised he is throwing his mate Zorba under the bus like that.

I see that was in response to this:

Mate I do not blame you for the whole Lyon saga. I actually blame David Perry, me personally as a member and a fan am sick of the Sea Eagles board.

They have driven us into the dirt. They can consider me as a lost member & fan and can find me at the SFS supporting another team this year.

I just bought the Roosters Flexi pass membership for 2013.

ManlyMatt of Manly (Reply)
Mon 21 Jan 13 (03:17pm)

My question.
Is "ManlyMatt of Manly":
A. Zorba
B. Titans Fan
C. Rambo Fan
D. Rothfield himself
E. An actual Manly fan (haha, as if!)

It could also be F - Des Hasler or G - Michael oldfield

He should also check to see if his flexi pass will allow him to watch Manly in the semis at the SFS and grand final at homebush

You don't have to read him. That laughable piece of hyperbole about 'worst admin since 1978' says it all about David Lee Rothfield - he gives little indication of being a deep thinker. Never was one, never will be one. He is in very good company on that score however, 'pan' to his loyal readership at the Bellylaugh.

And as for the SMH being preferable on league issues, have you all forgotten about the Stewart situation in early 2009? Peter Fitzsimons, Spiro Zavos, Jacqueline Magnay and Michael Duffy all had a go at Stewart in their various columns. Admittedly, only Magnay could be (very loosely) be described as a rugby league journalist.

Anyway, none of them ever retracted their previous statements when Stewart was found innocent of the assault-related charge, or the allegations of drunken behaviour, that were clearly refuted by the Police in court.

This is funny **** , methinks its "tactic" to bring down the current administration.........now I wonder who would want that to happen????

Put the tin foil hats aside and maybe,just maybe, the over sensitive reaction of fans is just what he is after

Stop giving the troll a reaction and he will move onto the next club , keep bombarding the blog and reacting every time and you will get more of the same

Good to see that there was not one comment to the Rothtool article about Lyon yesterday.

BTW hi Phil

images

Worst administrators - searle, spagnolo, cannon..

The sharks guy who took the fake donations from the head case in goulburn....Zappia. Fisk and irvine at the sharks also pretty lame.

Who could forget the Osborne administration at parra?

I love the daily trollograph, watching them bash us everyday is hilarious as it's so old and tired now. they are seriously out of ideas it's pathetic.

I do agree though manly is so poorly run! we are the most successful team in the modern era never won the spoon. Managed to recover from the superleauge war (albeit in a merger) but we ultimately killed norths to return to premiership glory in 2008 and 2011.

We have quality players wanting to stay or singn with us, we have young talented players desperate to sign up with us, yep i would say we are pretty poorly run *rolls eyes*

The Sharks have had some great administrators over the years.

As Rex mentioned they had Tony Zappia. And remember Peter Gow?

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/10/03/1033538721652.html

All class...

Phantar said:
You don't have to read him. That laughable piece of hyperbole about 'worst admin since 1978' says it all about David Lee Rothfield - he gives little indication of being a deep thinker. Never was one, never will be one. He is in very good company on that score however, 'pan' to his loyal readership at the Bellylaugh.

And as for the SMH being preferable on league issues, have you all forgotten about the Stewart situation in early 2009? Peter Fitzsimons, Spiro Zavos, Jacqueline Magnay and Michael Duffy all had a go at Stewart in their various columns. Admittedly, only Magnay could be (very loosely) be described as a rugby league journalist.

Anyway, none of them ever retracted their previous statements when Stewart was found innocent of the assault-related charge, or the allegations of drunken behaviour, that were clearly refuted by the Police in court.

Remember those SMH stories very clearly. I was always suprised that Snake only took legal again against News Ltd.

Shoe1 said:
Worst administrators - searle, spagnolo, cannon..

The sharks guy who took the fake donations from the head case in goulburn....Zappia. Fisk and irvine at the sharks also pretty lame.

Who could forget the Osborne administration at parra?

Irvine is actually pretty good.
Understands footy fans unlike a few of the others.
Wouldn't mind seeing him in charge of the NRL one day.

Masked Eagle said:
Phantar said:

Remember those SMH stories very clearly. I was always suprised that Snake only took legal again against News Ltd.

IIRC, the SMH stories were more opinion that were a result of some of the early News Ltd reporting of false information as fact. Snake went after the source and I can't blame him for not having the energy to take it further against the opinion sharers.

At least Fairfax has cleaned up most of their cache to remove those pieces from Magnay and the like.

lovefooty said:
Maybe Dean Ritchie will finally move out of his mums house.

I know Dean personally and he doesn't live with his Mum! She lives in Killarney Heights and he lives in Ferguson Street Forestville..........

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Normie said:
lovefooty said:
Maybe Dean Ritchie will finally move out of his mums house.

I know Dean personally and he doesn't live with his Mum! She lives in Killarney Heights and he lives in Ferguson Street Forestville..........
Forestvile is quiet close to the dee why R and T studios :)

[/i]Another quality piece of "SPORTS" reporting from the tool Slothfield. Hopefully a drunk newspaper boss at the Super Bowl thinks he is an average hack and offfers him a job to stay in the USA.

SOBERING REPORT - THE annual general meeting of Manly Leagues Club on February 20 promises to be the most dramatic in the club’s history, when a report by chairman David Costello OAM— the former boss of Clubs NSW — is
tabled to members. In his annual report, Costello writes: ‘‘There are a number of matters that are the subject of
investigation by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing and other agencies and I amoptimistic that I will be able to report on the outcome of these investigations at our meeting on Wednesday, 20February 2013.’’

Frogz said:
[/i]Another quality piece of "SPORTS" reporting from the tool Slothfield. Hopefully a drunk newspaper boss at the Super Bowl thinks he is an average hack and offfers him a job to stay in the USA.

SOBERING REPORT - THE annual general meeting of Manly Leagues Club on February 20 promises to be the most dramatic in the club’s history, when a report by chairman David Costello OAM— the former boss of Clubs NSW — is
tabled to members. In his annual report, Costello writes: ‘‘There are a number of matters that are the subject of
investigation by the Office of Liquor, Gaming and Racing and other agencies and I amoptimistic that I will be able to report on the outcome of these investigations at our meeting on Wednesday, 20February 2013.’’

"Sobering report".. I doubt Rothfied has ever done any sober reporting...

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2