Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I just saw some highlights from the Vermin v Tigpies game. Sensational finish in a big way! What I really did not like was Latrell Mitchell and his foul play during the game. He deserves at least a 5 game ban for what he did to Tigers winger with his off the ball foul and also kicking out at Luke Garner who dared to tackle him.

Latrell is a lethal player and an asset to to the game, what he does with this niggle and crap that he continues to do is going to make him a huge enemy of teams. I think when you see him carrying on like a pork chop demanding that a Tigpie is sinbinned late in the game when he was lucky to be on the pitch sums it up!

For your own good, do not become another Mundine!! Souffs have a few people like this, Cody Walker is another one. brilliant player with a splash of petulance and he has already served a suspension this year.

That is the one weakness with Souffs they have a few hot heads and I see this as a weakness that teams in time will exploit!

I just saw some highlights from the Vermin v Tigpies game. Sensational finish in a big way! What I really did not like was Latrell Mitchell and his foul play during the game. He deserves at least a 5 game ban for what he did to Tigers winger with his off the ball foul and also kicking out at Luke Garner who dared to tackle him.

Latrell is a lethal player and an asset to to the game, what he does with this niggle and crap that he continues to do is going to make him a huge enemy of teams. I think when you see him carrying on like a pork chop demanding that a Tigpie is sinbinned late in the game when he was lucky to be on the pitch sums it up!

For your own good, do not become another Mundine!! Souffs have a few people like this, Cody Walker is another one. brilliant player with a splash of petulance and he has already served a suspension this year.

That is the one weakness with Souffs they have a few hot heads and I see this as a weakness that teams in time will exploit!

I know its been said a million times by probably a million people ... but the reason that players like Mitchell get away with so much niggle is because no one is allowed to sit them on their ar$e by putting one on their chin. He wouldn't have gotten away with squat like he does now if he had to come up against the likes of Lurch, Igor or Mal Reilly.

I know its been said a million times by probably a million people ... but the reason that players like Mitchell get away with so much niggle is because no one is allowed to sit them on their ar$e by putting one on their chin. He wouldn't have gotten away with squat like he does now if he had to come up against the likes of Lurch, Igor or Mal Reilly.
I totally agree, you see them get away with this stuff and years ago it would have been dealt with, to see players rushing at referees demanding sin bins for players its become like soccer. I would love to see the NRL bring in a rule that if this happens a ref should put the offender in the bin for 5 minutes as the refs need to make their decisions without this intimidation.

Latrell and Co believe they are entitled and they play for a club that believes its entitled as well. They have never lost the chip on their shoulder in spite of their overall success. It makes it hard for a neutral to cheer them on!

Screenshot_20210418-214341_Samsung Internet.jpg

Wow. Bravo warriors!

Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell will appeal the four-week ban that was handed down by the NRL Judiciary following his side’s thrilling win over Wests on Saturday.

Mitchell has been hit with a grade two dangerous contact charge on Tigers star David Nofoaluma, which will see him sidelined for a month, while also being handed with two contrary conduct offences that will accumulate fines for the fullback.

The Rabbitohs star will be able to have his ban reduced to just one week if he is successful in downgrading the suspension, carrying over five points in doing so.

Rabbitohs star Latrell Mitchell will appeal the four-week ban that was handed down by the NRL Judiciary following his side’s thrilling win over Wests on Saturday.

Mitchell has been hit with a grade two dangerous contact charge on Tigers star David Nofoaluma, which will see him sidelined for a month, while also being handed with two contrary conduct offences that will accumulate fines for the fullback.

The Rabbitohs star will be able to have his ban reduced to just one week if he is successful in downgrading the suspension, carrying over five points in doing so.

Absolute joke if it gets downgraded to 1 week on appeal!

Deliberately elbowing a player off the ball as well as kicking a player (again off the ball) = 1 week? Madness.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8