Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I want to make a stand for Casey Badger. She stopped dead knowing it was forward, but somehow Cummins over rules her? She was 2 metres away. I’m glad Vossy kept going back to it. What’s the point of touch judges if they are going to be ignored on a blatant forward pass. I hope Casey shoves her touchie flag fair up Cummins arsehole post match.

Waz13

Let’s all have a chew!
I walk through King St, Caboolture wearing a Sea Eagles Team shirt and tradies still yell CARNT " so this week I will yell back CAN.
That’s not cos of the Eagles jersey mate. In Cabo that’s just a tradie being polite to a customer.

madmax

Bencher
I want to make a stand for Casey Badger. She stopped dead knowing it was forward, but somehow Cummins over rules her? She was 2 metres away. I’m glad Vossy kept going back to it. What’s the point of touch judges if they are going to be ignored on a blatant forward pass. I hope Casey shoves her touchie flag fair up Cummins arsehole post match.
If that was to happen then his surname comes into effect lolololol

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Saints rorted like we were with Keppies try. The bunker can call forward or back, but somehow can’t on passes’?

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Nope, I pretty confident Gal will get the big fella

Have you seen his opponent box? If Gallen thinks this will be another easy win he's got another thing coming. Hopefully a big right hook that sends him crashing to the deck a-la Big Darrell in the 12th Man's Origin call

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Damn it I knew Let's Gorn Warriors would win but didn't have the agates to tip them. Oh well I did a 10km run this morning that finished inside Cbus stadium Robina and I spewed on the Titans field at the end of it. Take that too Titans :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sick::sick:

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Damn it I knew Let's Gorn Warriors would win but didn't have the agates to tip them. Oh well I did a 10km run this morning that finished inside Cbus stadium Robina and I spewed on the Titans field at the end of it. Take that too Titans :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :sick::sick:

that was some segue!

pjayz

הנשרים ישרור בעוד שנתיים מיום הנשרים
Waddell continuing to prove he is not a first grader.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
12 6 6 77 14