Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
With everyone blowing their loads over Grant, and being an 80 minute player. Surely we have to go hard for Brandon Smith. Come to Manly Brandon, and dummy half is yours.

There surely is no one out there who watched either game tonight that thinks that Hasler's dinosaur coaching tactics and game plan is going to lead to success in Manly's future.

Watching the speed these teams play makes our side looks like geriatrics.

I though Cronk was the all time low point in Australian football commentary but I turned over to 9 and SBW is mumbling his way through an interview with JWH. OMG there's no escape.

I want to smash the TV every time Cronk opens his mouth.

Both only have media jobs thanks to their uncle.

Wow these guys are set up for the next 5-8 years.

Munster
Harry Grant
Papenhuyzen
Hughes

All so exciting to watch But their go forward is amazing.... Brandon smith kamikamica NAS Bromwich bros welsh. Kinda hard to hate them when they play so well

So tell me how these 4 guys fit into a salary cap and are still surrounded by guys who can play? A third of our cap is taken up by 3 players and they are surrounded by garbage.

And how the f*** did that happen?

A halfback who hasn't played consistent decent footie for us in 7 years
A full back who is being paid super star money based on potential rather than what he has actually done so far.
A forward who is being paid 150/200 k over his real value because we wanted to keep the overpaid fullback brother

Our club is run by idiots?

I though Cronk was the all time low point in Australian football commentary but I turned over to 9 and SBW is mumbling his way through an interview with JWH. OMG there's no escape.
E5A92C34-95B0-4AF7-BED9-D81EB1FDB48A.jpegAgree. Reminds me of SBW last night, if anyone remembers this cartoon.

So tell me how these 4 guys fit into a salary cap and are still surrounded by guys who can play? A third of our cap is taken up by 3 players and they are surrounded by garbage.

And how the f*** did that happen?

A halfback who hasn't played consistent decent footie for us in 7 years
A full back who is being paid super star money based on potential rather than what he has actually done so far.
A forward who is being paid 150/200 k over his real value because we wanted to keep the overpaid fullback brother

Our club is run by idiots?
They have Grant fairly cheap at the moment, not for long though, he comes off contract next season unless he decides to take up the mutual option for 2023.

Pappy has not signed on for next season yet, their turn will come trying to fit them all in and pay them accordingly.

I do get your point on our three and agree Jake and DCE are overpaid.

I think people with Kayo/fox forget how bad 9 commentary is. At least Cronk knows the game. Remember how bad Kimmorley, gasnier and co use to be. I really don’t like Ennius either. He thinks he’s this senior authority type in the box. Knob

Yes yes... api and fainu. From 2 to none..... wtf
Said it in another post if you have Kayo watch the minis from 2019. We forget how good Fainu was. He’s without doubt a superstar 9, really hope we get him back.

Smith won’t stay in melb as he wants to play 9. Grant is clearly an 80 minute player. There will be big demand for smith as a starting 9 so I reckon he’ll leave. Tigers, cowboys, Titans, bulldogs would all jump to sign him. Heck know that I think of it, he’ll probably land at Easts!

Said it in another post if you have Kayo watch the minis from 2019. We forget how good Fainu was. He’s without doubt a superstar 9, really hope we get him back.

Smith won’t stay in melb as he wants to play 9. Grant is clearly an 80 minute player. There will be big demand for smith as a starting 9 so I reckon he’ll leave. Tigers, cowboys, Titans, bulldogs would all jump to sign him. Heck know that I think of it, he’ll probably land at Easts!
Yes they need a hooker... good call haha probably will happen! I remember fainu mate don't worry, i said many times we are a top 4 side with a full team

I think people with Kayo/fox forget how bad 9 commentary is. At least Cronk knows the game. Remember how bad Kimmorley, gasnier and co use to be. I really don’t like Ennius either. He thinks he’s this senior authority type in the box. Knob
Ennius haha - that's genius.

Paps knocked out cold but passes Hia and comes back on. Give me a break. There's Bellyache win at all costs and f*** the rules again. F*** I hope that c**t follows his d**khead proteges and retires.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10