Round 6 - Other games, 2021

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yep perhaps something for us to learn from v Titans. Big body on Fafita and Jake on the inside cleaning up. They also targeted Too all night. I mean who would have thought you would bomb a short winger all night??? I mean we had Saab marking him and maybe bombed him once! Croft just kept going there tine and again even if Too caught the first couple. He eventually started losing confidence when it was clear the Broncs weren’t gonna let up with the tactic.
Great summary Waz - seen everything exactly as you posted it...

During tonight's 20-12 win over Brisbane, a simple handshake was the only action Panthers players seemed interested in partaking in after they were labelled arrogant by the Raiders for their on-field behaviour.

Meh, you're just coming off as even bigger f-heads than you've quickly turned into.

edit:

Cleary just has to be fibbing doesn't he...

The Storm have been the benchmark for many years and have been similarly criticised for their approach to the game and Cleary was pressed if it was a case of tall-poppy syndrome.

“It looks a bit like that (tall poppy-syndrome),” Cleary said.

“We don’t call each other tall poppies but maybe other people are and that is a bit of kudos to our boys.

He said "everyone loved us last year, but now due to success it can be tall poppy syndrome."

Yeah nah, like it or not, the calls came about because they were acting like douchbags.

Ah...the ole play the tall poppy card.

Some people like it, others don't... no need to try and play the victim.
When I saw Burton do it, I thought is this a retro thing? Just showing how a try was celebrated back in the day. I thought it was pretty good. I’m sure a lot of young kids would’ve been asking their parents, what is this plain handshake thingy they are doing?

When I saw Burton do it, I thought is this a retro thing? Just showing how a try was celebrated back in the day. I thought it was pretty good. I’m sure a lot of young kids would’ve been asking their parents, what is this plain handshake thingy they are doing?
Yeah thought that was a bit funny actually. I’m not a fan of their tactics at all, but I did like the big F you it gave the critics.

It may not come across this way but i'm guessing they are handshaking to try to tone down their success a bit so they don't get carried-away with themselves. It is planned and I highly doubt it would be planned arrogance.
They put a video on Instgram before the game of them practising their 'try celebration', with the caption 'is this more acceptable?'. So doubling down on their view that they are being persecuted.

If that happened to turbo id be calling for blood... but i am bias towards manly. Can't help it!

I do think Rudolph had eyes only and probably didn't even know where ponga was as he was coming from a weird angle.. anyways it was a try

If the NRL continues to allow this, won't take long for coaches to tell players to take out FB's, just make sure you look at the ball.
Other players will be ready to score off the dropped ball.

Brandy was right

Where was the camera angle from behind? Some camera person was asleep on the job, they usually have that footage from behind in those situations.

How is it responsible for the knights to leave ponga on the field when he has a virus? They've confirmed it's not food poisoning yet they leave him out there to pass a virus on to others.
My initial thought exactly! Clearly the NRL hasn't learned anything these past 12 months...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10