Round 8 - Non Manly Games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Crikey listening on internet radio in Hong Kong, Cowboys having boiled Eel tonight, whats wrong with the mighty Eels? Did we piss off the Cowgirls too much? Did we teach the Cowgirls how to kick and whine better? Or is Lussick's return bringing the penalty count up again? Whatever it is I hate Parra, well done Cowboys, they deserve that win.

And the Gummies prove me wrong yet again, taming the Penny Panthers, but losing the underwhelming Carney...Perhaps they'll take in Bunji as insurance.

What's the score in the Squeels/ Cows game?

RiverEagle said:
And the Gummies prove me wrong yet again, taming the Penny Panthers, but losing the underwhelming Carney...Perhaps they'll take in Bunji as insurance.

What's the score in the Squeels game?

Yeah but not many would have tipped the sharks :)

the mauler said:
One backrower I'd love to have at Manly is Taumalolo from the Cows.
Imagine him running of Foz!!

I agree. Tagatese is another who would excel in a decent team

No only Shark's fans would've tipped em today...not even all of them either..lol.

Thanks @Jerry1 for that score...stuck here watching AFL again tonight but heading home and to Foxtel on Monday.

So, has the Eels bubble burst again?

HappilyManly said:
Tex actually playing for the Rep Selectors :mad:

Highlight was shot of Alex in a Corporate Box :angel:

If the big log is playing for the rep selectors then surely there's a big red line through his name. Useless as.

Man Ennis should get a few weeks for his outburst but nothing will come of it - grub player and even worse club!!

So glad I do not support that culture of a club

The Scumdogs were really ordinary.

How they won that is beyond me.

The one thing that was confirmed tonight.....Reynolds is an even bigger grub than Ennis. Can't stand that mongrel.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6