Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very entertaining Tonga v Cook Islands game.
Kitey is on fire, don't think that he has come off in the first half yet.
Hurrell just barged over from 45 out !

Watching Jorge, he should become our next lock, such a strong defender who is wasted on the wing, especially with Blair coming :idea:

Tonga 18-10 at half time 22-16 with Jorge a try

Konrad Hurrell scored a great try for Tonga against the Cook Is, but I am getting tired of his kiss thing.
Instead of celebrating the try with his cobbers, he's looking for the nearest camera.

wedgetail eagle said:
Konrad Hurrell scored a great try for Tonga against the Cook Is, but I am getting tired of his kiss thing.
Instead of celebrating the try with his cobbers, he's looking for the nearest camera.

Maybe he is looking for a contract with souffs

wedgetail eagle said:
Its for his Mum, he has always done it :angel:

lets hope usa can beat scotland so that tonga (kite, taufua) can finish off italy (mini, Guerra).
will be great to see manly boys in action in the quarters.

COMMANDER said:
How good is the crowd at Avignon? 17,000 strong, getting flogged by 40 and still cheering their guts out in the 79th minute.

similar to us diehard eagles supporters at brookie.:sleepy:

Great to see DCE shine and be rewarded with MOM. Wonderful kick chase for his own try and set up a couple too :)

Hasson played almost 70 minutes and looks promising too :angel:

Yet smith avoided him as much as possible. Dce still found a way to shine...out of position, what an amazing talent this guy is

Dan said:
Yet smith avoided him as much as possible. Dce still found a way to shine...out of position, what an amazing talent this guy is

Good to see Smith replaced at half time and not get back on. Love to see Cronk do a hammy before the final...:)

Though farrah tried to run the show too much and play like an extra half. Not what we needed. Hookers need to know when to be part of show and when to get the ball to the guys that run the show

Dan said:
Though farrah tried to run the show too much and play like an extra half. Not what we needed. Hookers need to know when to be part of show and when to get the ball to the guys that run the show

Hey Dan, if you are in Amsterdam, have you been to any of the RLWC matches yet? Or are you going to?

Big rumor as a result of how successful the Italian side was we might actually see an Italian side playing in the Super League.
Think they should go via the French Comp (Elite 1 and 2) for a couple of seasons and see if its successful.

eelcatcher said:
Dan said:

Hey Dan, if you are in Amsterdam, have you been to any of the RLWC matches yet? Or are you going to?

Nah mate, dont have the time or money to get over to the UK yet. Moving here is expensive and the first few months until the 30% tax ruling comes in are a grind

Half time during a great France v Samoa game.

Samoa are headhunting, Masoe had 10 minutes in the bin already - but the French are level and the Crowd is right into it :D

I'm enjoying this game. Good tempo.

If Samoa had Matai and Taufua like they might have been a bigger threat.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4