Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Dogs supposedly also chasing Blake Ferguson.. must be planning to offload a fair few players to be able to fit all these new signings under the cap.

We've got mail Omar Slaimankhel, who debuted for the @NZ_Warriors on the weekend is joining @Cronulla_Sharks #NRL

Rumoured and Confirmed Signings

Berkeley_Eagle said:
We've got mail Omar Slaimankhel, who debuted for the @NZ_Warriors on the weekend is joining @Cronulla_Sharks #NRL

Didn't realize how big Omar was until the other night

Perrett Now???

Something smells like dog crap out Belmore way.
This Perrett guy like Inu is an international & its hard to think they were on skinny contracts.
Not an accountant myself but their NSW cup team would take up as much cap space as any NRL outfit & with the addition of Graham already appeared stretched to the limit in 2012.
Have heard other BIG name players are also being scouted by the Dogs for 2013 - do some teams not have a salary cap or is it about finding the best hiding hole for that 2nd book?? :huh:

RE: Perrett Now???

Yep, i just said it in the Segeyaro to Panthers thread. I didn't think it needed its own thread.

mozgrame said:
Yep, i just said it in the Segeyaro to Panthers thread. I didn't think it needed its own thread.

Correct. Merged into Signings thread

MK Eagle said:
Have heard other BIG name players are also being scouted by the Dogs for 2013

Jared Warea-Hargeaves?
Ben Murdoch-Masila?
Omar Slaimenkhel?

they are the biggest names I could think of ;)

“@brentread_7: Hearing Sydney Roosters are looking at Manly winger Michael Oldfield as replacement for Sam Perrett” 

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Good pickup for the Sharks. Gun of a player. Fast, strong, and very safe handling.

MK Eagle said:

This Perrett guy like Inu is an international & its hard to think they were on skinny contracts.

Not an accountant myself but their NSW cup team would take up as much cap space as any NRL outfit & with the addition of Graham already appeared stretched to the limit in 2012.

Have heard other BIG name players are also being scouted by the Dogs for 2013 - do some teams not have a salary cap or is it about finding the best hiding hole for that 2nd book?? :huh:
It could be like Manly, people wanting to play under Des and taking pay cuts.

OR the more likely scenario, that a number of key players are coming off contract and not going to be resigned.

Perrett would come cheap as Roosters are offloading players left, right and centre to make a play for SBW, and I also believe are looking to pounce on a current NRL fullback (to replace Minichello post 2013), whilst the fullback is off contract past this year. No names have been mentioned.

The other thing is that the Perretts (Sam and his brother), want to play for the same club. Roosters want Sam but not his brother (who is an up and coming SG Ball player), and that's apparently peeved Perrett.

Bulldogs will have to offload a stack of players come end of season though, to cover all these new signings.

MrInvisible said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:

Good pickup for the Sharks. Gun of a player. Fast, strong, and very safe handling.

MK Eagle said:

It could be like Manly, people wanting to play under Des and taking pay cuts.

OR the more likely scenario, that a number of key players are coming off contract and not going to be resigned.

Perrett would come cheap as Roosters are offloading players left, right and centre to make a play for SBW, and I also believe are looking to pounce on a current NRL fullback (to replace Minichello post 2013), whilst the fullback is off contract past this year. No names have been mentioned.

The other thing is that the Perretts (Sam and his brother), want to play for the same club. Roosters want Sam but not his brother (who is an up and coming SG Ball player), and that's apparently peeved Perrett.

Bulldogs will have to offload a stack of players come end of season though, to cover all these new signings.

Either that or get a bigger supply of brown paper bags!!

Berkeley_Eagle said:

We should be in for Omar

Yeh right Mrs I everyones goin to the Dogs for less,just like Des and Trex did. Lol funniest thing iv heard all day. Just face it Greenturd and the Dogs are cookin the books, all 3 of them. Bought Not Bred.

Cronulla seem to be recruiting well and often. They are also linked with Luke Lewis. Seems they have found a money tree out the back of Endeavour/Shark Park.
Good luck to them. Decent placers are now going there knowing they are a competitive team. They seem to be doing better recruitment-wise than Illawarra, which must be a first.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
“@brentread_7: Hearing Sydney Roosters are looking at Manly winger Michael Oldfield as replacement for Sam Perrett” 

FFS! Serious?

It concerns me that , we are waiting after origin to sign Brett as its his and his managements request i beleive but just means more time for him to go elsewere and same with Matty B, also more time Manly are potentially wasting not signing other players off contract. Perhaps they cant progress with other off contract players as they dont know yet how much will be used on retanining Snake and Matty B?? Dont get me wrong I want these 2 to stay at all costs! just wish it could happen sooner rather than later.. so that we can try keep some of our other players off contract and not lose out to other clubs in the mean time...

Im sure they have it all sorted just as a supporter one of my concerns.

Haz88 said:
It concerns me that , we are waiting after origin to sign Brett as its his and his managements request i beleive but just means more time for him to go elsewere and same with Matty B, also more time Manly are potentially wasting not signing other players off contract. Perhaps they cant progress with other off contract players as they dont know yet how much will be used on retanining Snake and Matty B?? Dont get me wrong I want these 2 to stay at all costs! just wish it could happen sooner rather than later.. so that we can try keep some of our other players off contract and not lose out to other clubs in the interim...

Im sure they have it all sorted just as a supporter one of my concerns.

Dont get me wrong i too also want snake and ballin to be priority and to sign ASAP, the only thing thats worrying me atm is we are retaining an ageing squad besides DCE, Foz & Buhrer, which i belive only really has upto 3 MAYBE 4 seasons left to give another premiership a crack before players are retireing and past their best. Our toyota cup team doesnt look to be going great and not to sure how NSW cup is going. Does anyone else think loosing Whare lussick and T-rex might come back to haunt us later? Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10