Sack Seibold.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
You guys are hard markers.

He’s going ok , with what he’s got.

Rome wasn’t built in a single season.
This is not Rome feathered friend

This is Manly where the Benchmark of excellence is set to the highest of all NRL standards

The Expectations are always high at Manly and there is no Mercy shown for the ones that do live up to our Legendary clubs high premiership winning standards and Legends like Des and Tooves that missed the continuous Premiership winning Benchmark expectations were shown the door

The moral of the story
Live up to our Legendary clubs premiership winning standard or leave our club
240948987_10226342376526581_7626396401424013754_n.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah……sack Seibold , probably the worst manly coach in my lifetime. Bring back des I don’t care or give toovey the Job just get this clown out

But first, Seibold needs to bring in some more crap Moses players. He must be getting a commission

Nothing was wrong with Hasler if you look at what we are dishing up by paying more $$$ on coaching staff for the same results.
You are half right.

The coaching change hasn't produced results ...But Hasler was past his used by date.

spoiler alert - it's not the coach.

Sack Seibold.

Put Flanagan in charge.

Bring in Watmough and Gallen to coach some heart and grub factor into Manly.

You are half right.

The coaching change hasn't produced results ...But Hasler was past his used by date.

spoiler alert - it's not the coach.
Mr Penn said it yes the coach which was the reason for the poor results last year which ultimately sealed Haslers fate.

Certainly has offered nothing better in the coaching department at this stage then what Des did.
No better than Des you say? In Des' s four seasons the team finished top four, got robbed of playing a prelim final, had the worst injury run I have ever seen at a club where we missed the eight, and they were well in contention to play finals (without Turbo) when rainbow gate hit. Siebold has several mountains to scale if he is to get anywhere close to those results. We're getting pumped and Spoony's a flop.

There is no spine. There is no sweeping left to right and right to left attack. There is no nippy back running around. Got none of them, you got no points.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8