Sandow asking ref's how much they get paid

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Its quite funny really.

The scum have been getting the better side of the reffing this year so its probably about time somone says something.

Its hilarious he was binned, the look on Haynes face was priceless.

Nate Myles must have said the same thing as he joined the 10 min sin bin club as well.

It's like going back in time to when our little legend coach, then halfback, got binned for saying, 'This is one competition, Bill."
The refs have their bossy underpants on again.
Manly vs rorters, neither ref's favourites, could turn into a game of two on two this Friday, depending on who controls this game.

Yes the look on Hayne's face said it all, and the look a bit later when he was returning a kick chase, picked up the ball, then dropped it over the line to effect a drop out pretty much summed up the day.

Must be a hell of a letdown, win SOO on Wednesday, thumped by the Drizzle on Sunday.

I'll tell you two things about the Drizzle

1) their mascot is the lamest in the competition, " Storm Man".... Fair dinkum.

2) their cheer leaders are not a patch on the Seabirds, and I do mean NOT a patch .

It will be interesting to see the reaction of the match review committee.

predicting they won't think it as appropriate and amusing as the fans do.

See if the match review committee do anything about the canon ball tackle that was penalised for but not put on report

Geez I am starting to like these Souths/Former Souths players.

1st Te'o ups Wiedler now Sandow ups the refs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4