Scott and Taumalolo out need week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
yeah how bout the rest if the quote.. can't read the play lazy too slow can't catch what more do you need he's a dud and should of been sacked end of 2015
I'll agree,he's struggling under the high ball but why coaches haven't fixed that,I don't know.But he's as fast as the Wrights,finishes better,rarely gets beaten one on one in defence and if you're saying he can't read the play because it looks like he comes in,you may want to look a bit deeper because the problems are further in

Yes, I suppose I am seeing this issue through maroon and white eyes, but it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Tamalolo get off if he contests this charge. In truth, his shoulder charge was at least the equivalent of Kapow's and AFB, but some clubs are "teacher's pets." Frankly, having said this, none of these players deserved to be charged. A shoulder charge ought to be deemed to have clearly injured a player for the tackler to have to face the judiciary - the current rule as it stands is simply laughable. Why? Because any number of other tackles in a game are just as dangerous, especially those ones that just "slip up" (I hate that term) around the head. How many players have gone off with the concussion rule as a result of a shoulder charge so far this year?

except Tamalolo's was twice as bad and had head contact so should have started at double ours

I agree Fluffy, you are forgetting this is the NRL. The sport where the Donkeys get Fri night games every week, souffs always get catch up penalties and the chooks have lots of paper bags... and well, they hate Manly.

When has the comp been fair. ;)

Toddy cant go banning his Dally M player for weeks on end.

I finally saw a replay of the tackle.

All 'manly loading aside', I can't remember...was it graded the same as Taupau's?

Unlike Marty's hit, the ref gave a penalty straight away whereas Marty's received widespread accolades.

I also heard Kevin (?) Walters chime in immediately that he didn't think it was a shoulder charge. (As someone else reported on here.)

This is one major thing wrong I see with these commentators. It's no secret I watch a lot of (ice) hockey and the commentary ranks are full of ex players. And you know what...they never make stupid comments like this. They are all articulate (Don Cherry excepted) and commentate from a position from the 'game' and not their 'ex-team.'

The league tv commentators just come off as unprofessional walnut gobblers.

I wish that fox would give you guys (and me) an option regarding commentary. That if they are going to be biased, give us a choice between which bias we want. Manly games we can choose our own commentators (get a couple of articulate ex manly players) and the opposition does the same.

I'm not explaining that well. For the canucks hockey games we get "John and shorty" who do the commentary. One is an ex canuck player and the other a canuck fan. When the 'nucks play in america we get their local guys. so you win sometimes - still, the non canucks commentators aren't toolbags like the ones the nrl has.

ugh - who wants to read all that?
not me

TL: DR Taumalolo's tackle worse than Marty's and commentators sub par.

What we need is Thurston being attacked by Dylan Walker's door.

You can take Taumalolo, Scott, Winterstein, Coote and even Morgan out of the Cows lineup and they would still be ok. Take Thurston out and they are lame ducks.
now there's a game plan ... where is Les Boyd when you need him :lipssealed:

Yes let's drop Taufua and bring in one of the Wrights.Fair dinkum
would prefer matt wright than taufua tbh... seems a safer player and wont either drop a bomb clean or drop the ball in our 20... plus wright can goal kick.
jono wright is a gee up.
would like schuster to get a crack but.

no coote or winterstein lots of injuries. we should win but I don't know if we can. which is sad.. taufua needs to be dropped same with brown and our forwards on the bench need to be used and Frank needs to do more than 3 hit ups in 80 especially when we have no forwards ffs expect kaylan ponga to carve up
We will give the cowboys our Winterstein to replace their injured one

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11