Scott and Taumalolo out need week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The NRL match review committee slugged Taumalolo with a grade one shoulder charge stemming from Friday’s thrilling derby win against the Broncos.

He will miss North Queensland’s clash against Manly on Saturday unless he can beat it.
Taumalolo is only facing a one-match suspension because of his clean judiciary record, however the Cowboys will be desperate for him to not miss any time after Matt Scott’s season was ended by a knee injury.

You are completely deluded, we just lost by 20 to a rubbish souffs teams. The Cows will put a Cricket score on us.
no coote or winterstein lots of injuries. we should win but I don't know if we can. which is sad.. taufua needs to be dropped same with brown and our forwards on the bench need to be used and Frank needs to do more than 3 hit ups in 80 especially when we have no forwards ffs expect kaylan ponga to carve up

no coote or winterstein lots of injuries. we should win but I don't know if we can. which is sad.. taufua needs to be dropped same with brown and our forwards on the bench need to be used and Frank needs to do more than 3 hit ups in 80 especially when we have no forwards ffs expect kaylan ponga to carve up
Haven't you caught up with the fact the Manly Workers Reserve Grade team has also lost two from two. They are obviously not the talent factory we hoped for.

Yes let's drop Taufua and bring in one of the Wrights.Fair dinkum
not sure if your being sarcastic but yes that is exactly what I'd do Taufua is **** house Matt Wright can at least catch and he can kick goals too I'm pretty sure Taufua is the player other teams look forward to playing as he's an idiot and can't read the play always drops the ball and is slow. worst winger in the nrl bar none

not sure if your being sarcastic but yes that is exactly what I'd do Taufua is **** house Matt Wright can at least catch and he can kick goals too I'm pretty sure Taufua is the player other teams look forward to playing as he's an idiot and can't read the play always drops the ball and is slow. worst winger in the nrl bar none
"He's an idiot."Well you put forward a compelling argument,take a bow sir/ma'am

What we need is Thurston being attacked by Dylan Walker's door.

You can take Taumalolo, Scott, Winterstein, Coote and even Morgan out of the Cows lineup and they would still be ok. Take Thurston out and they are lame ducks.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8