Sea Eagles in hunt for new prop as merry-go-round fires up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Stevo said:
I wouldn't be happy about Kitey leaving but if Matt Groat was to fill the void i wouldn't be disappointed. As Ryan said, he played Toyota cup soo this year so there are better judges out there than you blokes. Including me and Ryan. lol

Australian Schoolboy rep to England 2010.

I thought he was the best prop at the Australian Schoolboy Champ. that year. Played NRL IN 2011.

Yeah i think Groat is a good prospect, hopefully we can keep Kitey for one more year though

Cap'n Phantar 'ere me maties:

not sure if it hasn't already been mentioned, but if Tim Sheens is given the flick, the tip is that they will try and sign up Matt Parish. Or maybe they already have.

It was on Channel 10 tonight.

It's my belief that the Tigers would have to fork out over half a mill to Sheens if they forced him out.

Phantar said:
If we get Groat, his nickname should be Johnno.

Students of British geography will know what I'm on about.

I like it. Been there and across to the Orkneys but we'll have to say it in a broad Scottish accent as they don't like to be called British haha

"Your "Tam O'Shanter" is very fine,
Both funny, racy, and divine,
From John O'Groats to Dumfries
All critics consider it to be a masterpiece,
And, also, you have said the same,
Therefore they are not to blame".............Poem by the great Scottish poet William Mcgonagall in honour of Robbie Burns (and his cap).

Its all fair game on Groat. Personally when I first read some posts on here giving him a serve on recent form, its been pretty deserved, but allow his lack of game time & age & it changes the perspective.
He seems to have been shuffled through the Tigers deck with Woods earning massive praise & Galloway their big bopper.
When I first seen this bloke play I thought he was a huge talent & am a fan of his potential. He will come good.
In 2-3 years time if he comes to Manly I tip him & Sao to be a devestating strike force in the front row rotation.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8