Sea Eagles v Dragons Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
voicefromthehill said:
globaleagle said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Foz may be god I think

We all know he's close to God, but I hope you meant good??

Lol damn fat thumb

Geez mate, no need to call Mark names!

Im still trying to understand who in their right mind types the letter o (or d for that matter) with their thumb

How do you type on a Fone ?

@berkeley_eagle Well in front of our other home matches so far! If the rain stays away it should be a bumper crowd #gomanly

manlyfan76 said:
always sit on the left Ryan.

Not my cup of tea mate. Anyways - I hear smoking stunts your growth. Imagine I was chainy....I would have ended up like this bloke:-

smallmanlonglegsax6.jpg

Foz,King back, big crowd, Fri night must win at Brookie Sea Eagles by 10 sorry guys.

Ryan said:
manlyfan76 said:
always sit on the left Ryan.

Not my cup of tea mate. Anyways - I hear smoking stunts your growth. Imagine I was chainy....I would have ended up like this bloke:-

smallmanlonglegsax6.jpg
He has nightmares about being attacked by giant beavers.

St George have been a bogie team for us for a while now. We have poor form and still major disruptions from injury and suspension as well as uncertainty of playing futures.

We will lose this game, but I hope I am wrong wrong wrong

Ryan said:
What about those slippers ! And Nicci.....it would be FAR from a nightmare.

Funny. You could probably buy some of those cute slippers on ebay if they take your fancy.

Ralphie said:
St George have been a bogie team for us for a while now. We have poor form and still major disruptions from injury and suspension as well as uncertainty of playing futures.

Do you think the players go into games with that level of belief?

Sumdumguy said:
Ralphie said:

Do you think the players go into games with that level of belief?

No, but I think some teams play a certain style that troubles other teams, how else do you explain the fact that St George struggle to beat Canberra, the Warriors often have Melbourne's measure, particularly in finals games in Melbourne.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8