Sea Eagles v Dragons Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
MrInvisible said:
lol how did that not go on report.. he almost tore off Forans head.

Because it wasn't a Manly player who did it

This constant armwrestle is becoming very annoying and boring. When are we going to play some football instead of this bash and barge fest. We are going to burn ourselves out well before finals playing this style of football thats why we are suffering so many injuries. It might be steeling our defense but if we dont learn to score some points we wont win anything.

The Dragons look like the same Dragons of the last few weeks.... Dull and struggling to score tries.

We're better than last week but still aren't clicking in attack. We should win from here but they'll need to find another gear in the 2nd half.

mickqld said:
This constant armwrestle is becoming very annoying and boring. When are we going to play some football instead of this bash and barge fest. We are going to burn ourselves out well before finals playing this style of football thats why we are suffering so many injuries. It might be steeling our defense but if we dont learn to score some points we wont win anything.

Agreed, I'd rather chuck the ball around in the wet and drop it all the time.

Volley said:
mickqld said:

Agreed, I'd rather chuck the ball around in the wet and drop it all the time.

Do we need to suggest to Dan an "unlike" button and a "sarcasm" button.

Does the Dragon's 10m even exist?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6