Sea Eagles v Panthers Game day thread rd 6 BACK @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Someone cant read. Buddy Your a halfbreed bears fan you come on here and put down the side worse than an opposition fan does. I hate listening to to your utter crap all the time. Just go away seriously.

effnic said:
Someone cant read. Buddy Your a halfbreed bears fan you come on here and put down the side worse than an opposition fan does. I hate listening to to your utter crap all the time. Just go away seriously.

First of all, you don't listen to it, you read it.
Secondly, it's can't, not cant.
Third, it's Buddy, you'r, not Buddy Your

Lastly, you'll find I speak very highly of the playing group. I speak highly of Perry. I'm not a fan of our current defensive strategies, nor am I a fan of the fact I perceive us to making little mistakes we weren't making last year.

Also, look at the sign-up date, and level of posts I have created. These forums were much more robust before the likes of your ilk graced our shores.

Lol i been here since 2005 jackass. I have even been to your house years ago i remember thinking wow the guy live here no less than 5 mins from brookie but he never attends games. You have no right to celebrate any good times of this great club. You bring nothing to it and hammer the **** out of it when things are down. The club doesnt need people like you.

effnic said:
Lol i been here since 2005 jackass. I have even been to your house years ago i remember thinking wow the guy live here no less than 5 mins from brookie but he never attends games. You have no right to celebrate any good times of this great club. You bring nothing to it and hammer the s**t out of it when things are down. The club doesnt need people like you.

Hey meat axe, up until this year, I was season ticket holder. You? Just because I don't sit with your red-neck crew, doesn't mean I don't gracefully head down there on my own.

I assure you - I have done plenty for the club. I know as fact that would be much more than you.

Ask around.

No go back out back, grab a ciggy, light up, and wash it down with your rum and coke.

EDIT: You see, you want me gone, but I have increased your post count by 15% in an hour, compared to your post rate over the past 7 years. You need me. You LIVE for my posts. Your life is me.

effnic said:
Dont smoke. Hate rum. Hate bears fans.

Look, I feel I am being dumbed down by replying to you, so will leave it with this:-

Just because you say we will win, and everything is roses and cherry-blossom's doesn't mean it is.

I repeat, our defensive "attitude" if you will has been lacking this season. We aren't playing with attention to detail in my opinion.

If you want to "explode" about that, or someone's opinion on a website, you should look to various articles on the official site, that have a similar sentiment, particularly the one from Toovey about attitude etc.

We have a roster and team that should be doing better than it is. We have a DAMNED good roster.

As much as people dislike Hasler, he focussed on those 1% plays, that we aren't now, under Toovey, and that's why we have something like 25 points-per-game scored against us including the trials for Tooveys 2 wins, and 5 losses.

We can be better effnic.

We really need Glenn Stewart back to achieve that in my view.

The response above is much better than your usual "we suck, our coach sucks. We will get done by 100 this weekend". Its a nice change. Keep up the good work.

effnic said:
The response above is much better than your usual "we suck, our coach sucks. We will get done by 100 this weekend". Its a nice change. Keep up the good work.

What? I don't think I've been doing that. I thought I've been very balanced, with any suggestion supported by appropriate comments.

Ok, I put it to you. What do you think of our defence this year? What do you think about the little things we are supposed to be doing well.

I don't think we suck. Our roster is fantastic, as I have said for years upon years. Toovey, from what I see, isn't guiding us in the right direction "in my opinion" as yet, but it's very early on, and I'm looking for a larger contingent of games before a completely write him off.

Also, it's my birthday in 28 minutes, so I'm supposed to be cheering up, not being defensive. My opinion is just that. Don't tell people to "go away". It's un-becoming.

I wouldn't do it to you. You shouldn't in the same light.

EDIT: Panthers in a tight one. I'm off to watch the UFC 9.

I think we are going along well. I blame injuries and lack of depth for our losses. I also think when your the premiers teams like to aim up and play there best against us.
I have no excuses for the parra game that was dreadful.

Mighty sea eagles by 12. Happy bday enjoy watching ufc im not a fan of 2 men in a ring wearing hardly anything hugging and kisses eachother on the ground and every 30 minutes a punch might be thrown. Give me the knock out highlights dvd anyday ;)

I blame the NRL for its ****house scheduling and injuries plus the overkill which is the ridiculous suspension given to T Rex

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ryan said:
Close. But no cigar. :D

Yes but you still didn't tell him his mistake. :p

Ryan, you forgot the "e" after your "you'r" :)

Whatever :) Me and effnic made our peace.

But I'm still right. Panthers in a tight one.

Jethro said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ryan said:
Close. But no cigar. :D

Yes but you still didn't tell him his mistake. :p.

Ryan, you forgot the "e" after your "you'r" :)

I posted this on the previous page until I realised they were fighting to seriously, so I deleted it to save becoming an innocent casualty.

:)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6