Sea Eagles v Panthers Game day thread rd 6 BACK @FORT BROOKIE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
One further change for the Sea Eagles - Harrison to bench, Mauro starting at lock http://t.co/TTSM8wI5 #NRLmanpen

With all these late changes I'm nowhere near as confident as I was!

Manly to win, but only by 30 points.

mickqld said:
Goodbye Eagles this is a mismatch tonight we are royally screwed.

**** that Mick. We will tear these fu**s new ar*eholes mate! And if we go down fighting, who cares. If we don't expect a win, we can expect a bloody good show!

Foran and Stewart will by lucky to play next week. They were never likely to play tonight.

Already had 5 beers I'll be comatose by fulltime so it wont hurt so much.

mickqld said:
Already had 5 beers I'll be comatose by fulltime so it wont hurt so much.

Only my second TV game all year, have listened to the rest on the wireless.

5 beers four bourbons red wine to come and it's not even kickoff.

Thank Christ I don't work tomorrow.

mickqld said:
Goodbye Eagles this is a mismatch tonight we are royally screwed.
Mick more of this posting buddy you know the rules. The more negative you are the better we play.

bob dylan said:
Foran and Stewart will by lucky to play next week. They were never likely to play tonight.
Foran will most likely play next week, he said he didn't want to risk anything around this time of the year, but his injury isnt anything serious just precautionary at this point

My first on the beers Manly TV game of the year & I'm making up for it. Get ready for some expletive filled posts guys and gals I apologise in advance.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6