Sea Eagles v Roosters rd 11 @FORT BROOKIE Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jethro said:
but then again Mick, you never said that the Roosters were going to win by 8 :)

Don't try and spoil the power of my negativity Jethro. I tip the opposition then we win simple as that.

Great to get the win! that defence in the 2nd half was brutal! also JWH deserves special mention for the gift 2 points at the end of the game.

mcquinn said:
This just in. Mark Gasnier has just announced that Liam Fulton has signed with Manly.
Deadset, he mumbles and bumbles his way through the broadcast, and then refers to LFoz as Liam Fulton. This guy has no idea.

The guy is a moron - how he has a job I have no idea, though Fox Sports do seem to like giving jobs to the code hoppers - Wendell, Mat Rogers, Gaz...........it was a pity he didn't also interview Mitch Cherry-Evans after this game. I wonder if he would call Killer Cliff (and yes, I know one is a Lyon and the other is a Lyons, but FFS, Ga$nier doesn't even know the basics)

Guys what was the verdict on the Matai/Taufua in goal situation ? Did they call a Matai knock on and was it pretty clear cut ?

Only saw 1 replay of it as a biggish earthquake struck and I had to check on the family

Yeah mate have had quite a few of the bastards today. Was only a 4.6 but shook for a good 20seconds and some of my family don't handle them the best anymore

Kiwi Eagle said:
Yeah mate have had quite a few of the bastards today. Was only a 4.6 but shook for a good 20seconds and some of my family don't handle them the best anymore
stuff these quakes ke time to move to oz mate.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Guys what was the verdict on the Matai/Taufua in goal situation ? Did they call a Matai knock on and was it pretty clear cut ?

Only saw 1 replay of it as a biggish earthquake struck and I had to check on the family

There was a knock on from Matai. It was a fair call even though I still screamed and swore at the refs.

How was the crowd n stuff?

Earthquake! Glad everyone is ok Kiwi eagle.

Kiwi Eagle said:

man talk about cool as a ............................. kiwi.. :p Good work KE.

Hope the fam is ok..

Cheers mate, all is good with them. I have an aunty who doesn't handle them the best anymore and it effected her a bit but she is all good now

Lol 1 of my mates messaged me after the decent size one and said he didn't realize the manly boys were hitting that hard

Kiwi Eagle said:
Cheers mate, all is good with them. I have an aunty who doesn't handle them the best anymore and it effected her a bit but she is all good now

Lol 1 of my mates messaged me after the decent size one and said he didn't realize the manly boys were hitting that hard

Christchurch? Got a workmate with family there. He was saying you're getting tremors nearly everyday there.

Hope all's well bud.

Yeah mate Christchurch. It has actaully been pretty quiet lately but have had 4-5 decent ones today. Not sure what the count is now but it went past 10000 tremors a few months back

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6