Sea Eagles v Roosters rd 11 @FORT BROOKIE Game day thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harrison has been good today. One miss on Leileua but apart from that has done some good stuff, deserves that try

Harrison is getting better each game. He's taken on the Hall/Rodney roll very well.

Wolfpack said:
Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
What a top game of footy !! Could be even better if the clowns in pink stayed out of things

Agree with you regarding the clowns in pink but not so much with the quality of the game. Too many mistakes by us for my liking.

Agreed, Jethro. Fairly sloppy game so far.

Taufua continues to be a frustrating player to watch.
He is making young errors, persevere I reckon

Hopefully we don't go to sleep and keep on top of things without any of those stupid mistakes that we did in the first half

Wolfpack said:
Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
What a top game of footy !! Could be even better if the clowns in pink stayed out of things

Agree with you regarding the clowns in pink but not so much with the quality of the game. Too many mistakes by us for my liking.

Wolfpack? Are u actually right behind me?

Wolfpack said:
Jethro said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

The errors are part of the game, I'm liking the hard defence and ball movement. Could be a ripper if the refs didn't penalise anything that looks like aggression

Spoke too soon.

Ripped off by Klein. Nearly a try by I think LFoz

Chooks are getting another helping hand by both the clowns in pink and us

Moondog said:
What happened to benefit of the doubt

Klein says he call held and the other one the video ref says he saw a touch from Matai

These milked penalties are complete garbage. These clowns in pink are suckers for these rubbish tactics.

Chooks in again near the posts but pink are checking on something

No try. Elbow fron Tangarwhatever to harrison

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4